Zak's POV

There are twenty four tributes all together, I only remembered eight though. Probably because I saw them as the most biggest threats.

First up is Niki from district one. She was so nice, and I kind of feel bad having to fight to the death against her. She may look like a cinnamon roll on the outside, but she has some serious skills. Hopefully it doesn't end with just me and her. If I'm being honest I would probably sacrifice myself of her, she deserves the world for not being tricked into the jerky stereotypes of district one.

She wore a beautiful nude-ish pink dress that went down to her ankles, sparkling under the artificial stage light as she made her way to the chair.
She had a delicate looking flower crown with clearly artificial elf ears that even though you knew they were fake still looked so real.

Next is Badboyhalo from district one, Niki's teammate. I haven't really full on talked to him one on one. Let alone even hear his voice, so I was a bit surprised when it was a bit more high then I expected.

He wore a maroon red suit with black detailing. It honestly looked really good on him.
"So, Badboyhalo how are you feeling about this years games?" A man with silver white hair asked, sitting in the chair across from him.
"Please, call me Bad," He answers with a confident smile.
"And I don't know Ponk, there looks to be some tough competition this year." He states furrowing his eyebrows.
"Who are you kidding! You'll do great, I bet you trained with Jshlatt for this for years!" The man known as 'Ponk' exclaimed with a soft laugh.
"Well, yes my uncle helped me a bit, but it was mostly self taught stuff." Bad shrugs.

That's where I recognized him from! He's the mayor's nephew!
We were standing back stage, watching this go down from a big TV screen.
I look over at Sam with a shocked look on my face from what I just realized.
He just kept staring at the screen in interest. I don't know what he was focusing on specifically, but maybe he was trying to get a real feel of the competition?

District four. They looked like a tough pair as well.
"Caroline Puffy!" Ponk exclaims as she walks on stage.
Her outfit was also interesting. She wore a red suit like blazer with black jeans and button up shirt underneath with ram horns from the centre head piece.
She looks sweet like Niki, but also could rip your head off if you so much as dare make a wrong move in her presence. I take a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in as her teammate came onto the stage.

"Sapnap Azar!" Ponk exclaims once again like they are old friends.
His outfit definitely matched the whole vibe he gave off. Wearing a white blazer with flames on the bottom, with black dress pants as the bottom.

The next team is from district five, being a brother-sister team.
I would say they are the most intimidating except for Bad.
Dream and Drista WasTaken.
They wore matching smiling masks, except the face looked a bit more demonic than cute.
I can tell they both mean serious business, making it their goal to slaughter anyone that gets in their way.

Then from district ten is-
"Hannah Rose!" Ponk calls out.
The girl from the recording of the blond flipping out walked onto the stage. She wore a long-sleeved red-pinkish dress that dragged along the floor as she walked. It had little roses all over it. As well as little roses being all neatly placed in her hair along with a rose crown. It was beautiful.

Her teammate is the blond from the recording. I felt so bad watching him step out onto the stage, looking terrified but not trying to show it.
He wore a bright red blazer with a white button down shirt underneath, paired with beige jeans. He looked good, I just wish it wasn't for this kind of occasion.

"So, Tommy. We all saw that courageous thing you did for who? Your brother was it?" Ponk begins. Tommy just nods, looking out to the crowd nervously. "You must care a lot about him then, huh?" He asks, wanting Tommy to actually talk to him. "He's my best friend, of course I care about him." Tommy replies looking over at Ponk.
"Do you have any other siblings?" Ponk asks another question. "Yes. I am one of four brothers." He responds nervously. "Wow, that's a big family you have!" Ponk comments "yeah, I guess." He mumbles. "A bit of a quiet one we've got here, huh folks?" Ponk jokes, patting Tommy roughly on the back. "I bet he's not so much of a softy in the arena though! Give it up for Tommy Fala everyone!" The crowds bursts into a loud applause for Tommy as he walked backstage.

Once district eleven took their turn it was finally time for me to go on. As Minx stepped behind stage, finishing her turn. I take a deep breath as I  slowly walk onto the stage. Being blinded by the blaring stage lights above.