Possession

Blue and his girls took a few days, recovering in Axetale before they left for the next au. "I suppose I can't keep heading to Dreamtale with you two as babies... I'll have to find a pacifist au to raise you in until you're strong enough to travel with me." Speaking of... Blue looked around at the new au he was in. "This is definitely Snowdin's woods... but is the au good or.." Blue started walking towards the direction of the skelebro's house to get to the machine. He would find out what sort of au this was on his way there, he was sure. As he kept walking, he noticed the piles of dust. This was definitely no good au. "Let's get out of here then." Cimmarian cooed, letting Blue know that she was up from her nap. Bright yellow eyes focused on his blue ones. Blue smiled fondly at his little one. "Good morning baby girl~" Or was it afternoon in this au? The multiversal timezones were pretty scattered so Blue could never really tell unless he was a clock somewhere within the au itself. Cimmarian's suddenly looked like she was about to cry. "What?"

☀️🌑☀️

Both twins wailed in the cold snow, this was the last situation Blue wanted to be in. Bone connected to bone as vines tried to capture Blue and his babies. Blue felt bad for this Sans, being forced to murder everyone he cared about by the demonic weed. Blue never liked this au when Ink had told him about it. Blue heard a blaster charge as he nocked an arrow and lined up around where Flowey should be on Sans body. Maybe Blue could free him, or at least buy enough time for him and his girls to escape the au. His babies needed him. The Blaster fired, tearing through bone while Blue released the arrow. He didn't even try to see if it even worked as he scrambled frantically to calm his screaming and cold twins. "Shh, shh, shh. Mama's here, I'm ok.. it's ok.." He slung his bow over his shoulder and maneuvered to pick both his babies up and rock them. It was only then that he looked back, Sans trying to rip Flowey out. Blue could only wish him good luck as he escaped to desperately needed safety. He had his girls to look after, he couldn't afford to stop and help... even if he wanted to.

🌑☀️🌑

They were still wailing long after they left Flowey Possession. Blue really couldn't blame them, they'd just been in a terrifying situation. One that only solidified that Blue needed to wait until they were older before they could continue to Dreamtale. Blue continued to cradle and shush the little ones as he looked around wearily for any sort of threat. But it was empty. Not, everyone is dust, empty, just nobody was in Snowdin anymore empty. Blue hugged his crying twins a little closer. They were probably hungry too. He would have to hunker down for a bit to feed them, then see what sort of au this was. Signs suggested it was a good au, pacifist. They were probably on the surface right now. Blue broke into the Skeleton brothers house. No furniture. Yep, they were on the surface. He shrugged off his stuff best he could with the babies in his arms before he sat down and criss crossed his legs so they would both be supported while his took off his shirt to soul feed them. "Shh, we are ok now." They quieted as they started to feed off his magic. "We are safe here."