Meanwhile with the Stars

When they first discovered that Blue wasn't in Underswap, Dream had reacted strangely. "no, oh no, h-he left? w-what have i done..?" Ink was confused, as far as he was concerned Dream had done nothing wrong. He didn't know about what transpired between the (older) Guardian Twins and Blue. "hey, hey! it's ok, dream... how about we go look for him, you know how harmful negativity is to you." Dream gave a hesitant nod, looked slightly relieved at the idea of finding Blue. Ink gave him a a small smile before taking out his beloved Brushy and swiping paint across the floor, creating a portal. Ink needed Blue as much as Dream did. Without Blue there to remind him to take his vials, Ink would fall into an emotionless state. The Star Sanses would fall apart. They needed to find their excitable friend, and fast. While Dream had the positivity to spare and Ink still had his emotions.

☀️🌑☀️

Dream blamed himself. He should've had better self control and now Blue was mad and probably hurt that his friend took advantage of him like that. Blue left because of Dream and it was his responsibility to get him back. Sometimes he felt that they were close. The simple mention of a strange Skeleton passing through made Dream's hope soar. Only to lose it when in the next au, they saw nothing of the sort. It seemed that Blue was lost out there somewhere, going in random directions blindly. Was he trying to go back home or was this purposeful. As days turned to weeks and weeks into months Ink left. He didn't care anymore, which was a massive blow to Dream. That was his fault too. Instead of focusing on Blue and himself, he should have been reminding Ink like Blue had done. Then Ink popped up out of nowhere one day. "i-ink..?" Dream mumbled weakly, drowning in negative thoughts and emotions at the moment. "i figured you would want to know a strange skeleton popped into axetale and gave birth to twins. that is all." Ink left again to do whatever it was that emotionless Skeletons do, leaving Dream to think on it. Then it clicked. Twins. Blue left because Dream... of course. Blue was pregnant with Dream's twins and had panicked, thinking that he had nobody to go to. Dream could help though!

🌑☀️🌑

Day in and day out became Dream trying to find his little family. Even as years went by, he wondered what they looked like, what their gender was, what Blue named them, if their magic was emotion based like his. He wondered if Blue knew where he was taking them, or if they were going to hop aus all their little lives. Sometimes Dream wondered if their birthday passed, another year he missed out on because he'd been niave and stupid. Of course Blue would be pregnant, that's what heats were designed to do. Dream should've been with Blue. But he would find them, and he would make it up to them. Help Blue raise their little family and maybe make a relationship work. He could definitely understand if not though. Dream had a lot of mistakes that he had to fix first and if he couldn't fix them with his brother, maybe he could at least fix it with Blue. He just had to find him first.