Spider (Hedgies Headcanons)

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and see a hunting spider crawling and chilling above you/your bed on the ceiling. Because that's what just happened to me. 😭💀💀💀

Also, sorry if this is crappy. And short.
But I thought this would be funny- 

[Unedited]

----------------------------------

There is a HUGE spider in your room, and you definitely are not going to capture or kill it, so what would they do?

💙 Sonic 💙

• "S-Sonic..! Help!" You cried out as soon as your eyes landed on the huge spider in your room.
• Not even two seconds after, the blue hedgehog stood in the doorway, clearly worried.
• "What happened?! Are you hurt?"
• "S-s-spider... huge..."
• He followed the direction your shaky finger pointed at, only to sweat drop and cringe at the sight.
• "Ew, that thing is gross. Imma go grab some newspapers and smack them outside."
• Either that, or he would borrow Amy's hammer and beat the hell outta it.
• In worst case, he would not even think about coming near that arachnid, so Amy would have to do it instead.
• But that would only happen if the spider is really huge and extra disgusting.

🤍 Silver 🤍

• "Umm... Silver?"
• He turned his head to you. "Yeah?"
• Closing your eyes, you took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. "... There's a big spider on my pillow."
• He walked over to your bed. "I'm pretty sure it's ju- EW! WHAT IN THE NAME OF- ...?!"
• He cringed as he spotted the giant brownish colored spider sitting on your (f/c) pillow.
• Using his telekinesis, he opened the window and threw the pillow out.
• "Hey! That was my pillow!"
• - "I'll get you a new one..."
• However, sometimes he would just shrug and take the spider into his hands before throwing it outside.
• It's 50/50 how Silver would react, there is no in between.

🖤 Shadow ❤

• "Eep!! Shadow! Spider!"
• You grabbed your pillow and stood on your bed, clearly disgusted at that hunting spider in your room.
• Shadow entered your room, a puzzled and somewhat worried expression on his face as he saw you shiver in fear.
• "What happened?"
• "Hunting spider... on my carpet..."
• You pointed at your small (f/c) carpet that was placed in the middle of your room.
• He sighed. Your screaming has caused him extreme concern at first, so he was glad it was just something silly.
• "Seriously? Just take it and throw it out the window."
• He approached the arachnid and and picked it up by two legs, throwing the spider into the nearest bush.
• You cringed at what he did, but were glad he was not afraid of spiders as well, otherwise you would end up burning the whole house down.