NSFW Sonic x Reader Headcanons

This is a tumblr request~

Art by 3511Vo on twt
________________________________

• I personally think he can be pretty vocal in bed. Not as in moaning or anything, but just like groaning or talking dirty and telling you what to do. He's very confident in bed with you, but it's even better if you explicitly tell him what you want.

• When you're in bed together, he'll usually start off by kissing you for a long time (which leaves him being horny pretty often)

• I believe he hates not being in control, but he doesn't mind you taking the lead once in awhile. It really turns him on when you take control of him.

• His favorite position is missionary. Pretty standard, I guess, but that could change depending on his mood.

• Sometimes he likes to get creative in bed, but only because he wants to please you more than himself. He can last quite a while if you let him, so don't worry about stamina.

• Sonic is probably the most playful character out there. Always trying new things and exploring new ways to make love. Definitely not shy at all.

• He loves foreplay almost as much as sex. If he hasn't been able to get hard yet, he'd rather have foreplay than go straight into it.

• Also, he has an active imagination, but it's mostly focused on your body. So many different positions, techniques, etc. He's always looking for new ways to stimulate you.

• He loves it when you give him oral too, especially when you use your tongue.

• Sonic is always on top, but sometimes likes to lay back - he is fine with either one.

• Totally open-minded, so he'll try any position or technique you throw at him. Again, he's always looking for new ways to turn you on.

• Can go from 0 to 100 real quick. Be prepared for him to start pounding away on you the moment he gets inside of you.

• Really likes making you cum first before he does.

• He's okay with slow sex, but prefers fast sex. Especially once you get him going, he won't stop until you've both had enough.

• Likes to tease you during sex, especially when you're on top. He'll grab your hair and push up harder into you, or move faster than you want him to, just to see how you react.

• "See who's in control now?" He loves playing around like that with you.

• He loves making eye contact during sex, especially when he's deep inside you. Just staring into each other's eyes will be enough to get him off.

• "Let's see who can hold out longer..." He enjoys that kind of competition.

• Also loves giving you multiple orgasms. Even if he's already cummed, he still wants to keep going because he knows that it'll drive you crazy.

• If he ever gets tired, he'll take a short break and cuddle with you, but then he'll come back stronger and more intense than before.