They realize they're gay for you!

A/N- this was requested by @mgmendez2305!! Thank you so much for the great request love! :) This is going to be a x male reader chapter though any gender can read this!! <3 (Also April will not be in this chapter! Sorry!!)

🛹LEO🛹

Leo was more confused than anything when it came to his feelings towards you. At first he thought he saw you as a brother, a cool friend to have around when he needed a good laugh. Your laugh is the only thing he could think about and he had no clue why. Honestly you were the only thing he could think about. Every time you would smile at him or laugh, he would get butterflies in his stomach and he would hide his blushing face in his hands. 

When you ask him about this, he would play it off as if the room was just too hot because he was in there. It took him awhile to realize that he wasn't only into girls...he was also into guys. About a week into some research he found out he was Bisexual. He didn't know how to tell anyone, he was very nervous about how his family would react to him not being straight. He waited a whole month before he got the courage to tell Splinter. Splinter hugged him and told him he was so proud of him for finding out who he was. 

Soon enough his brothers found out, April found out, and you were the last to find out. Leo told you while you were eating at Run of the Mill Pizza. Leo told you about how he was scared to tell you. You smiled and reassured him that you would never judge him for anything. He responded by telling you his growing feelings he had towards you. You felt relived that Leon himself liked you back. Before Leo could say anything else, you smeared pizza sauce on his lip...than you kissed him. When you pulled apart you simply said,

"Sorry Leon, you had something on your lip and I wanted to get it for you!"

🐻RAPH🐻

Raph has been out as pansexual for awhile. He didn't find out from meeting you, he found out from a different boy that befriended the turtles when he was younger. The boy liked him back, but it was all just a face. The boy was working for the foot and was gathering information about them to bring back to the shredder. When Raph and the guys found out about this, they were all angry...Raph was more hurt than anything. He didn't know if he could ever trust another boy again, let alone another loved interest. Until you walked into the turtle's life that one fateful day.

At first Raph was distant when it came to you, he didn't want another foot clan scenario to happen. After a few months he finally warmed up to you and you both became very close with each other. You liked Raph from the beginning. He was just so sweet with his brothers and his face expressions where always so adorable! Raph started liking you, soon after you two became closer. He didn't really know how to approach you about his feelings, since he wasn't sure if you swung that way.

He thought the perfect way was to tell you during movie night. Since Raph wanted it to me 'a romantic confession', his movie pick was Singin' in the Rain. He asked his brothers if they could all come up with excuses on why they couldn't make it. Leo and Mikey were having a skateboard competition and Donnie had way to much work to do on his babies. So it was just you, Raph, and Lina Lamont singing her heart out <3 Both Raph and you felt the sparks in the air as you two made eye contact.

Raph shot up and gave a confession speech that left you scrambling for words. When Raph finished it was just you two staring at each other awkwardly. Then you shot up and screamed that you liked him too and you were just shocked he was saying all that stuff about you. You two laughed and then he kissed you,

"Sorry y/n you just look so kissable when you laugh like that!"

🔬DONNIE🔬

You have annoyed Donnie ever since the first day you walked into the lair. The way you laughed, the way your face looked when you smiled, or even how you looked when you were concentrated on something. Ugh you were always on his mind and he hated it...well he hated it at first. He used to get so angry when he would be working on one of his babies and the only thing he could think of was you. He thought it was out of spite and you were mind controlling him, but then he realized that you didn't have mind control powers...well maybe you did but that was highly unlikely. 

After awhile he realized that he didn't mind your face being in his mind all the time. He would often smile at the thought of you. When he talked to Sheldon about it, he suggested that he might have romantic feelings for you. Donnie didn't think he could ever have romantic feelings for anything besides the purple silk of his favorite hoodie. The more he thought, the more he realized that he did and the feelings grew stronger every moment that he saw you. So he put his foot down and he was going to tell you the intelligent swooning way.

It was around 4pm and you got a text from Donnie, so you headed over to the lair. When you arrived it was empty besides a card that was laying on the ground. You walked over to it and slowly picked it up while looking around. Your name was written neatly on the envelope that was purple, that's when you realized it was from Donnie. When you opened it, Donnie's voice started playing out of the card. It was of course a confession and you felt the same way, so when Donnie walked out of the dark you ran over to him and kissed him,

"I like you too science guy, but next time you try to confess your feelings. Please just tell me instead of leaving a random letter on the ground. I thought the foot got you!"

🍕MIKEY🍕

Mikey and you were friends since the first time you met each other. You two were basically the same person, and sometimes it scared the brothers how much you two were alike. Mikey always acted more hyper and excited when you were around, that's what made Leo think...and we all know what happens when Leo thinks. One night he brought it up to Mikey in a teasing matter, but Mikey started to freak out. He couldn't believe that Leo had already figured out that he liked you! Leo told him that he has never seen Mikey look at someone the way he looks at you, he also told Mikey you were a keeper and he can't mess this up.

A few nights later, Mikey looked to April for help. She said to just say what he feels when it comes to telling you about his romantic feelings. April pretended to be you and Mikey was going to practice what he was going to say on her. He didn't get one word out before he started speaking gibberish and wheezing uncontrollably. Finally after many eye rolls and laughs, Mikey finally figured out what he was going to say to you!

That night Mikey snuck into your room and scared you awake. You yelled at him and asked him what the hell he was doing in your bedroom and midnight. Before you could tell him to get out, he started to ramble and speak really fast, almost to the point where you couldn't understand what he was saying. When he was finished, you told him to breath and repeat what he said because there is no reason to be nervous. When he did repeat, you could understand everything he said and you smiled the widest you ever have. You gave Mikey the biggest hug and then he kissed you, picked you up, and spun you in the air,

"Yeah Baby!! I guess all the practice I did with April did pay off!"