Who has the most nightmares!

⚠WARNING⚠

This chapter has mentions of trauma and abusive relationships. If you are not comfortable with either of those things, please skip ahead to the next chapter!

🛹LEO🛹

You have more nightmares then he does, and sometimes you would wake up screaming and crying, you were in a car crash when you were younger.

And you still have nightmares from it. Leo would cuddle and rub your back to calm you down. When you would finally lay back down he would whisper sweet nothings into your ear until you would fall asleep.

🐻RAPH🐻

He would have most the nightmares....mostly about bunnies. He would wake up screaming and immediately shake you awake.

You would chuckle under your breath because he was so scared of something so cute. You would kiss his forehead over and over again and cuddle him back to asleep again.

🔬DONNIE🔬

It varies between the both of you. Most of the nightmares are just random but some can be more intense than others.

But when you get nightmares Donnie would hug you and reassure you that you are safe and he is there for you. When he gets nightmares you kiss his face over and over again and cuddle till you guys fall asleep.

🍕MIKEY🍕

You would have all the nightmares..before Mikey you had a very abusive boyfriend. You had nightmares that he could come find you and take you away.

You would wake up crying and sweating and Mikey would sit you on his lap and tell you he would protect you from anyone or anything that would hurt you and of course kiss your face.