What you two cry about at night!

🛹LEO🛹

Why animals have to die.

You and Leo really enjoy animals! So sometimes when you would find different dead animals in the sewers, it makes you both really upset. Which results with you and Leo crying about it at night. But don't worry you both feel just 100% better being in each others arms.

🐻RAPH🐻

Both of your self images.

You both have a lot of insecurities with your bodies. So most nights you guys will cuddle each other and make each other feel better. Raph always tells you how perfect you are in everyway and you tell Raph how much you love how big he is.

🔬DONNIE🔬

Why he can't go out in public with you.

He feels so bad that he can't go out normally with you. He will ask you if your ashamed of being out in public with him. Of course you say no, you love him to death! You always tell him that even if he couldn't go out you still loved him with your whole heart.

🍕MIKEY🍕

Many, many things.

You wouldn't guess this at first but Mikey has a lot of built up sadness that he doesn't like to show. But sometimes it can be to much and he will cry at night which makes you cry. You both get emotions out which is why you guys are so close.

⚾APRIL⚾

Coming out to your guy's parents.

Both of you are very nervous and scared to come out to your families. You know there very expecting but your very worried about what your mother will think. You and April have long conversations which result with both of you crying.