Your favorite thing to do together in the summer!

🛹LEO🛹

Go to the beach!
When it was a hot and sticky summer day in New York, all Leo and you wanted to do was go to the beach. Leo dreamed about seeing you in a swimsuit and the cold and cool water could cool any hot person down! Even Leo and his ego!

🐻RAPH🐻

Take walks!
Even if it was hot or a cool summer day, you and Raph would take long walks and just talk. You both wanted to learn so much more about each other. You guys would play a lot of never have I ever and icebreaker.

🔬DONNIE🔬

Turn the fans up and stay in bed!
You and Donnie would never really cuddle, but when it came to summer, and you didn't have school so you would at the lair a lot. You two would cuddle a lot. If it was hot, you would turn the fans up while you two would cuddle and watch a movie.

🍕MIKEY🍕

Video games all day!
Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, and many horror games! You know that Mikey only makes you play horror games because he finds it cute when you scream. Gallons of ice cream and pizza rolls would be gone by the end of the day!

⚾️APRIL⚾️

Drive in movie theater all night!The movies were mostly stupid romance comedies that you and April would make fun of, but when they were cute Disney movies, you two would cuddle and eat the greasy popcorn they would give out for free. It was the best way to pass the time.