What you do on days off!

Y/F/P-

You're favorite pizza!

🛹LEO🛹

You guys would watch movies in his room all day. Eating pizza, goofing around, and just having a good time.

It isn't just always that you guys get to do this because of "splints" training and you working at the pizza stand at the mall 4 days a week PLUS school! You guys really love these kind of days!

🐻RAPH🐻

Baking cookies, though you would make a HUGE mess but hey your having fun right? It would almost always be some type of sugar cookie with a bunch of frosting and sprinkles.

Let's just say you really couldn't taste any of the actual cookie. Flour and frosting would be everywhere, almost every time you would come over...and you went to the lair a lot...

🔬DONNIE🔬

Working on inventions with him. You weren't the smartest person ever but he loved it when you would fidget with his gadgets.

Right now you guys are working on a machine that makes y/f/p. Last time you when you "worked on it" butter got every where. Now don't get me wrong popcorn is great until you get in a fight with it. Donnie lost and you won...you spent all night cleaning it.

🍕MIKEY🍕

Doing graffiti around the sewers. You would go around the sewers trying to find the perfect wall to paint on.

Though if you and Mikey really tired hard on making the graffiti paintings into masterpieces, the sewers would look like an art museum, but instead you guys end up spraying each other and having tickle fights...you can imagine how the graffiti turned out...