Chapter 10

JENVID. IS. REAL. THATS IT, THATS THE NOTES. Sept 7th-8th I'm declaring Jenvid day along with lolavies birthday. I still don't know where the hell this is going

Jen grabbed her tote from the stair railing as they both went upstairs. She felt her heart rate increase as they got to his bedroom. He turned around and looked at her, "You're sure you want to stay the night?" He asked with sincerity, making absolutely sure it was what she wanted. Jen nodded confidently. "Absolutely. I'm going to go to the bathroom to change, so I'll be back." she said softly, her eyes communicating that she was sure, but also a bit nervous. "I'm going to use the ensuite bathroom here to change. If you change your mind, don't feel scared to say something, Jen." David said reassuringly as she blew him a kiss and left to get changed.

David went into his ensuite bathroom as he said, opting to just wear boxers. This made him feel overdressed immediately since anytime he and Jen would fall asleep together beyond the set naps, it was typically naked after a night of passionate love making. He smiled coyly as he thought back to those times, his boxers obviously becoming a bit tighter as a result.

When he emerged from the bathroom, he noticed Jen hadn't come back yet. David looked toward the door, but then shrugged and got in the bed on the side he usually preferred. A few short moments later, Jen returned in nothing more than a light blue tank top and underwear. The man admired her as she approached the bed, climbing into it and settling down.

"I didn't want to make it too awkward by just prancing in naked. You've seen me naked, but it's been a bit." She acknowledged with a sheepish grin. David exposed his lower half to reveal the boxers he had on. "I had the same thought. Though say the word and they're gone." Jen giggled and thought about it for a few seconds.

"...word." She finally spoke. Without missing a beat, David reached down and tugged his boxers off. Jen felt her heart rate increase again as he dangled them in the air for a brief second before tossing them to the floor. Jen giggled as she leaned toward him and kissed him gently. Though, that gentle kiss soon turned into a more passionate kiss.

When they broke apart, Jen reached down to tug at her own panties, to which David held her hand in place. "Please don't feel obligated to actually take those off if you don't want to. I understand and respect your decisions, no matter what they are. I'll put the boxers back on, I'll put pants on if you want." He gently explained, removing his hand from her hip after kissing her forehead. Jen just nodded, then proceeded with taking the panties off, gently putting her hand behind her to place them on the floor.

"I will admit, part of me feels overdressed knowing you're completely naked. Though I took them off because I wanted to, not because I have to. You're not that sort of guy, and I thankfully know that. You're the only straight man I trust with basically everything." she admitted with a giggle. David smiled as he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her a bit closer again and kissing her lips.

After a few intimate moments, Jen felt herself leaning back as David rolled them over so he was on top of her. Her hands started roaming his body, causing his body to develop goosebumps with each gentle touch. David's hands slowly started to examine her body, but she could feel him tense a bit.

Jen pulled away and looked into his eyes with all of the love and adoration she could muster. "Are you nervous?" She asked almost knowingly, admiring how incredibly handsome he was. His cheeks flushed intensely in response. "Me? Nervous? Ha! You're 100% correct on that!" He replied, trying to sound funny. "If I ever turn into that guy, for the love of God sla-" he started adding, but was cut off by Jen sitting them both up. Then she lifted her butt a bit so she stopped sitting on her nightdress and pulled it over her head.

David stared at her as she laid back, his mouth agape, his eyes widened. "Oh... my god. You're still the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on." He confessed in almost a whisper as he was struggling to speak and breathe. He was so dumbfounded and captivated by the woman lying beside him. "David, I know it's been a long time since we were in this position. I know it might be a bit rushed, but I also know what I want. You might have tried to reject me last year, but I knew you felt the energy as well." "Yeah, I was the biggest dumbass for that." He looked down at her body, doing his best to keep his composure in check as he listened to her words. Then he looked into her eyes, a million questions crossed the man's face and she just nodded her head. He kissed her on the lips, then made his way down her neck, down to her collarbone, before he got to his first goal.