✦1

"Papa why are they fighting?"

"Well because the people they are fighting are the bad people bud"

"But why though?",Y/n asked turning there head to look at his father instead of the screen. His father sighed then chuckled," you sure like to ask things bud, but they've done things like steal, take people away from there family's and so much more",Itojuro answered. He slide his fingers into Y/n's bright yellow hair, brushing it out slowly.

They both continued to watch the movie, eventually it can to a not so child friendly scene, itojuro cringed then picked Y/n up," that's enough for now bud, let's go eat", he smiled then brought him to the table. "Stay right here, I gotta go order some food", with that he went to get his phone.

Y/n tapped his feet together while waiting for him to come back, but he felt... Tired? He didn't understand why he was tired.. It wasn't even night yet..

"Touch it"
.
.
.
.
.
What?

Y/n looked around to see where the voice came from but saw nothing, so he continued to mess around.

"Touch the sword.."

He heard it again! This time it mentioned a sword, Y/n knows the only sword in his house was the katana near the door. So to try and silence the voice, he slid off the table then walked towards the living room.

There next to the door to the outside layed the sword, he walked towards it making the voices get louder.

"Touch It!"
.
"Grab The sword!"
.
"Take it! You know you want to!"
.
.
.
.

Y/n slowly raise his hand as he got closer to the katana, it seemed to glow more as he got closer. Finally once he made it over he grabbed it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Huh? He turned the katana around to look at it details, when he suddenly felt a huge toll on his body. Making him fall over and everything going blank...

"𝙾𝚑 𝚗𝚘! 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗!"
We shall see what happens next to the flame child! Till next time!

.
✩𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝!✩
I've heard that itojuro has told Y/n story's of his ancestors!

 ✩𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝!✩I've heard that itojuro has told Y/n story's of his ancestors!