0 Cake

⊱ ────── {.⋅🔥⋅.} ───── ⊰

Sitting at the small plastic table his dad had bought......,Y/n excitedly swung his legs back and forth. You had just turned 6 that day and were waiting for your cake, a strawberry cake!

{Apologies to those who don't like strawberry cake (′へ'、)}

Around 5 minutes had passed.

And you were picking at the sides of the small present you had gotten, until you heard the back porch door open. "Happy birthday~~ To you!", your flaming-haired father sang as he held a small pink cake with whipped cream and topped with bright flushed red strawberries.

You beamed as he continued to sing.

"~Happy birthday my dear (____)~~ Happy birthday to....Youu~~~", he lost his voice a little at the end but smiled when he saw how excited you were as he set down the cake.

He noticed the present he got hadn't been opened yet; he chuckled a bit as he had to take your hand away from the cake. "Open your present first, bud, then you can eat some cake," he gently ruffled your hair as you pouted but grabbed the present.

Slowly opening it, a soft chirping sound could be heard from inside. You looked inside and gasped.

"Birdie!"

Slowly putting your hands inside the box, you scooped up the little raven and held it in your arms. The little raven nuzzled your arm as it cooed more. "Thank you, daddy! Thank you!" Your dad chuckled as he patted your fluffy yellow hair.

"Glad you like it–," a soft buzzing sound interrupts his dad for a moment before he finishes, "—bud..."

Your dad gets up and pulls out his phone, and it feels as if the whole atmosphere has changed. His once loving smile and soft eyes turn into a cold frown and dead eyes when he sees the caller. "I'll be right back," he says as he walks a couple of feet away.

You were confused but didn't think much as you pet your new pet raven. It soon makes you wonder...if your mother was going to come see you!

....(F/n) held his phone next to his ear tightly, if he held on any tighter, the phone would surely break into millions of pieces.

"Lilith, i have full custody of (____), so don't even try-", he was cut off by shouting," NO YOU DONT— YOU TOOK HIM! YOU—".

He silenced the phone call for a moment then turned the volume back on," like I said, you can't come see him. And if you even try....", he stopped and looked at his precious and adorable son before turning back.

"I'll rip your stomach open and let your organs spill out for all the angels to see".

He didn't hear anything after that, it made him smile as he hung up. Turning back to (____) as he had his loving face again.

"How about we eat that cake now sweetie?"

This got you all excited as your excitement calmed him down, that's what he loved most about you, you always seemed to keep him calm.

You used the little plastic Thomas the train fork to scoop and eat pieces of the cake, on occasion giving some to your dad, who accepted the pieces happily.

After a few more bites and licking some of the frosting off, you started to feel quite sleepy. "Gosh you must be tired from eating that whole cake..", your dad smiled as he gently lifted you up as the little raven softly cawed, snuggling into your little sweater.

He brought you inside and went to his room, which was right near the front door, and set you in his bed along with the raven. "Mm...D–daddi...", you softly mumble as you hold his hand, preventing him from taking his warm hand.

Your dad smiled as he squatted, so you could hold his hand better,"..,(____) sweetie? Who do you love more?Me or....mommy?", he smiled, hoping that he already knew the answer.

You shuffle around a bit, it was a little hard to think about that. It seemed after a couple minutes you finally got the answer," Daddi and mummi!", you jump up a little excited, but yawn as you rub your eyes. Yet you failed to notice the upset look on your dads face.

"(____) that's not what I me—", he was cut off by you saying daddy and mommy in a singing type of way. He sighed as he just ran his fingers through your hair as he did before.

"Alright bud, I'll wake up in a couple hours", your dad says as he gently kissed your forehead, making you giggle.

He slowly got up and left the room, locking it from the outside to make sure you wouldn't try to get out of the room but he'd doubt you would, you were his good boy after...

As Y/n fell deeper into his slumber...a strange black liquid slowly spread around him and his raven, eventually engulfing both of them. Making the poor boy and the bird get consumed till... they had been dropped on a pile of snow!

There seemed to be millions of these white stars covering the surface,..as they are now on a mountain!

                                    ⊱ ────── {.⋅🔥⋅.} ───── ⊰

Hello everyone!  I know it's been long but I've finally come back and wanted to redo this book! This is a question I need an answer to cause I can't decide! Should I unpublish the old chapters or would you guys rather have the chapters stay? Or are there certain chapters I should keep published?