✦6

"𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕!"

Kyojuro twisted and turning as he felt something shaking him," Onii-san! Wake up!", recognizing the voice he joilted up,"Senjuro is something wrong?" he asked with concern."well I found a random person in the other room and I didn't know what to do... But Otosan had went into the room and I knew I saw you take them in-", kyojuros eyes widen, his father had went into the room?

This was bad, he might think the child's a demon based off his appearance! Kyojuro quickly got up and ran over to the other room,"Father!-", he said as he slammed the door to the side. There he was greeted with a sight of his father and the child in his lap, he seemed to be telling him something till h looked over at kyojuro,"you do know knocking exist?",his father's face looking at him with disgust then when he was looking at the child so softly.

"My bad! I just-"," just go your being a disturbance", his father had cut him off. He was in shock, again, also a bit jealous his father treated the child as if it was his own. While he treated him and senjuro as if they both were nothing but dirt. The child had peeked over shinjuro and saw him," papa!", the quickly Scurried over to him and hugged him. All that shock and jealous quickly went away as soon as they did that, he then bent down and picked them up," how are you feeling bud?".

"I'm feeling better then last time! But why are you we in this weird house", kyojuro chuckled as shinjuro got up and left the room, patting the boys head as he left,"kyojuro after your done we need to talk", kyo nodded as a response. Kyojuro didn't like it when his father touched the child, he didn't know why.. Maybe it was a parental instinct. Senjuro had gotten beside him to take a look at the child who was 5 year's younger then him," ah senjuro! This is Y/n and he's your nephew!", he proudly said,senjuro just looked surprised. Maybe it was because he was becoming an uncle?

If only kyojuro could read minds," now then.. Are you hungry by any chance?", he asked smiling," yeah! Very hungry, though I would like that rice again!", Y/n said as he softly coughed. "Rice it is that!"...

✩𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜!✩
Y/n thinks shinjuro might be his grandfather! Seeming from that he's never exactly met him.