8✦

Y/n stared at senjuro with great interest, this boy seemed to be close to his age and was his uncle. It was amazing! He's only met one of his uncles, and his father never liked him much.

After a couple of minutes pasted by and his father returned, he looked a bit annoyed but that look was wiped off his face as soon as he saw Y/n.

Back at our world

Itojuro could be seen sitting before a hospital bed with his son laying down along with a couple Ives attached," I left him alone for 5 minutes.. God damn it! I'm so stupid", he covered his eyes with his hand as he cried. Soon after he was crying, a door was heard," itojuro... What are you doing here..you know they restricted you from seeing him!", a women with blond hair raced over and held his shoulder as she snapped at him.

"I would never leave my son alone while he's in this coma suna!", he snapped at the suna," you abused him and he's my son too.  it's no wonder hes in this.. Coma! ... Wait.. Are you high!", she grabbed itojuro's face as she examined his eyes and face.

She scoffed and pushed him away," no wonder you came, your just high and have no idea..", suna went over and grabbed Y/n's hand. "Hey sweety.. It's mommy.. After you wake up, I'll take you home.. And you can have any kind of sweets you want.", she quietly says to Y/n as she looks as if she's going to cry.

"And get you away from your disgusting father..", she looked over at itojuro and glared. Itojuro slowly got up and went over," I didn't do anything suna! Your just being insane!", he snapped her. "Excuse Me! Youve kidnapped him before itojuro! And not to mention have touched him!... And you've murdered people.. I don't know how they haven't caught you yet but im working my ass off to prove through evidence.", she let's go of y/n's hand and goes to the door.

"And you might want to leave before they see you here", with that she left.

"𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔? 𝙸𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚔?"

✰𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜!✰
°𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚊!
°𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚊, 𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎! 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.