9✦

//so I've decided to write a fees more chapters and then read the book to myself, then decide if I'm gonna rewrite it\\

Kyojuro had just discussed with his own father, shinjuro, about his sweet child. His father felt quite angry that he had gotten a women pregnant, which he tried saying he didn't, and it not helping that the fact he hadn't even married the women.

This had also made him quite irritated with his father, leading him to leave the room. When he went back to senjuro and His sweet baby, his brother seemed to be listening to his baby rambling on about something, it was kind of cute sight.

He immediately felt all the irritation he had earlier, go away. Kyojuro walked over and sat next to Y/n who kept spewing on about something," what are you guys talking about?", he asked making Y/n stop talking for a mid second. "About dogs! I love dogs! And cats! And lizards! And snakes! And-", Y/n was then cut off by him," woah woah woah, slow down. I can barely process what your saying!", Kyojuro chuckles as Y/n nods.

"Well I know someone who has a snake, how about we go meet them sometime?", he smiled as he brushed his fingers through the boys hair, Y/n looks so fascinated Then started to not his head like crazy," yeah yeah! I would love to touch it too!".

He nodded as a crow came by,"( insert a mission that's not mugen train)", then bird squawked as Y/n and senjuro jumped from the sound. Kyojuro sighed as he got up," well I have to leave, but don't worry I'll be back as soon as I can!", with that kyojuro left.

Tashido secrets!

I heard the way the rengoku family keeps there eyebrows the shape they are by shaving it!