✦2

My head hurts.. Where am I? I- I can't open my eyes.. But somethings touching my hair.. There hand feels warm and rough.. It feels like papa's.

But I'm not sure if that's him, it could be a stranger that's waiting for me to wake up so they can harm me...

"Are they going to be ok Kocho?"

W-who was that.. They sound like my father too but at the same time I could tell it wasn't him..

"Yes, they are practically in good condition. Though I don't know when there supposed to wake up. "

There it was again, but it was a different voice. I-i  feel myself moving again, except I feel more like in.... A hug? Papa did hug me a lot when he was sad, maybe.. This is papa?

I slightly moved around to get more comfortable, I hope this is papa..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
          "Kyojuro don't you find it strange how this child looks related to you?", the women with the butterfly asked the flaming haired man apparently named kyojuro. "I indeed do! But maybe it's a relative of mine. My father never really has ever talked about other people in our family much", kyojuro loudly answered.

Kyojuro looked at the child examining them," would it be ok if I took them to my home to stay? I'm sure it'd be a good place for them to be around if they are related to me!", he brought them closer to him as they kinda felt cold."that is ok but be sur to introduce them to the environment around them, or they might get scared or freaked out", Kocho sighed as she was not in a good mood.

He nodded and gently lifted them up and left the room, the child worse unusual clothes he's never really seen before. It looked as if the person who cared for his relatives, well who he hopes is, didnt care about there need for proper clothing. When they woke up he'd get them som new clothes that they'd like.