✦5

"𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?"

Kyojuro didn't know what to say, this child had called him.. His father? I mean he's always wanted to be a married man with kids but that was if he retired from slaying demons!

But...he wouldn't mind being one while being a slayer still, it seems that the child's parents parents were dead and even looked related to him, if by any chance he could just take them as his own child and not his relative..he was gonna try.

The child looked up at him with teary eyes, which made kyojuro pull them closer to him to ease them. His uniform getting stained from the tears. He picked them up and went to the kitchen, if they had any snacks surely the child would like some. He had started to assume the child was a male, from the way there voice sounds and is pitched.

Kyojuro eventually found some rice, it was still warm so why not. He walked over to the small table in hand and set them down near it, then put the rice down with some chopsticks. The boy didn't seem to grab them, well he did but he couldn't accurately grab them without it going the other way.

He sighed and grabbed the chopsticks then began to feed the boy, had his parents not taught him how to eat correctly? It made him quiet angry to think about these parents of there's, must of been assholes for not even taking good care of their child. "Hey..what's your name?", he said trying to start off a light conversation," papa...you know my name? Are you drinking stuff again? But it's Y/n remember?", Y/n tilted his head a lot at what kyojuro asked.

While kyojuro was in shock, had there father been similar to his."oh sorry..I just get forgetful a lot bud", he answered trying a little nickname. Y/n nodded and gently pushed the food away, he tried to get up but struggled. Kyojuro sighed and went over and grabbed him pulling him up," can I go back to bed? I'm tired..", y/n asked leaning his head again his shoulder," sure..", he walked back to the room and set him back down in the futon.

Kyojuro smiled as the little boy yawned and closed his eyes to sleep, he should be going to bed soon too. He got up and got out of the room, before going to him room he looked inside and smiled then closed the door.

✩𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜!✩
I heard Y/n was very confused by Kyojuro feeding him, because of him not being used to it at all.