✦4

"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔?"

Y/n's body didn't feel frozen anymore and you could speak, yet he still struggled to open his eyes. Though this time he felt as if his were laying in something soft, like a bed, but after a while he felt a hand brushing through his hair. 'Must be papa..', you lean into the heated touch.

Wait he could move his mouth...maybe he could tell him about his nightmare," I-I had a nightmare", being able to stutter out those words. "What type of nightmare?", his soft voice always calmed you down,"I-it was your katana.. And it was talking.. It reminded me of that scary thing we saw..", Y/n starts to soft sob, gripping onto his papa.

It was a couple seconds before he said something else,"Was it a demon?", he asked. Y/n felt his papa's grip feel tighter, pulling him into a tight hug. "Y-yes I think so..", he kept crying as he felt his hair stroke his hair more.

"It's ok..just don't think about it", he didn't know if he wanted to listen or not but what he wanted was to look at his father..his fathers eyes always made him feel soft. Y/n tried to open his eyes but only his eyes would open a little,  but all he saw was blur lights, yellow,and red. His eyes slightly adjusted to it and all he saw was his hair.

He felt as if he was gonna cry again but he held it in, not wanting to cry anymore in front of his father," could you tell me what happened in this nightmare of yours?", he slightly nodded. He started to explain the story and what happened,  causing him to start to cry again realizing that he didn't even listen to his own father.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry papa..I'm sorry i didn't listen", he cried out, his papa for some reason didn't move. It was as if he frozen before talking again," it's ok..don't apologize", his papa tried to sooth him...

✩𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘 Secret✩
Kyojuro was so confused by Y/n calling him papa, but he went with it because he must of though he was his dad by his looks..