Chapter - 3

______________________________________

"I am coming to your place." Advika said to Aayansh. All this senses stopped working, heart skipped the beat. Eyes wide open and brain is thinking was it actually the truth or not.

"I know you are joking" Aayansh said trying to make Advika understand or can we say to make himself understand that it wasn't a reality.

"I am not joking Aaayuuu!" Advika said being pissed off. "You only said, Advika I am missing, I just hope you were here!" Advika said trying to act like Aayansh to which Aayansh chuckled and smiled.

"But..." Aayansh try to say anything when Advika interrupted him.

"Open the door!" Advika ordered him. Aayansh didn't understand so to confirm he again asked but still receiving the same answer he opened the door and found no one which made him frustrated.

"Advika Singhania!! Stop joking around" Aayansh shouted at Advika.
Full name I am gonna die. Advika wished herself all the best and said.
"See towards the floor." Advika said on the phone and their was a paper bag.

Aayansh was confused but looked at the paper bag, but at the last he let go all the thoughts in his mind and took it.

"What should I do now?" Aayansh asked to Advika. Looking at the paper bag as if it has a boom in it.

Advika was so angry that she wanted to punch him on his nose but let go her thoughts after thinking about the fact. He is your best friend. And taking Breathes to calm herself she said sweetly in her sugar coated voice, "Open it Aayyuu!"

Quickly opening the box. He finally could glance a box which was so small and in which there was a friendship band. A diamond one. Confused at first but then finally release that she had sent it for him.

"Advika!" Aayansh was shocked and the words came out more like a whisper.

"Before you say anything! Kindly open the door again" Advika almost ordered him. Aayansh ran towards the door and he was shocked looking at Advika. Who's hairs were open and she was holding a bag.

"What are you staring at.... Hold my bags" Advika yelled

Aayansh glared her with all the anger he had. She came all the way here and didn't even tell him.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Currently sitting on the couch while Advika and Aayansh facing each other.

"No! You aren't going to live here" directly ordered leaving no space for any further discussion. Advika's eyes are opening and closing to ensure was he saying the truth or not.

"But..." Advika tried interrupting but miserably failed with the cold glares he was giving her. "Atleast tell the reason!"

"You are irritating!" Aayansh said and took the support of couch to stretch himself. 
Advika threw a pillow in his direction but immediately he roll towards the otherside to protect himself.

"You are so bad" Advika said making a pout. "Whatever you say... You aren't staying with me" Aayansh said strictly and turned towards his room.

After a while their was no sound in the house. Aayansh was sitting on his study table completing his notes.
Has she gone? Aayansh asked himself.

Peeking from the room he found her no where. Siyaapa! Aayansh said to himself and rolled his eyes.

Aayansh came out of the room and..

"Bhauuu!" Advika screamed immediately.

"Idiot!" Aayansh murmered to himself.

"By the way! Here" Advika said passing the phone to Aayansh.
Not again. Aayansh mentally motivated himself before putting the call on speaker and the phone a little far from himself.

"Ansh! How dare you deny my princess from living with you? I would have killed with my own hands... If I was there" and the scolding continued and constantly Aayansh was glaring at Advika and rolling his eyes.

Soon the call ended...

3...

2...

1...

"What is your problem Advika! Can't you live somewhere else. I want my mind to peace. Kindly live somewhere else. I am requesting you! You know you are irritating and annoying and won't study and won't let me study..." Aayansh bust out at her.
Advika's eyes had tears. But without saying anything she picked up her bag and left the house.

Aayansh turned and realised that she was gone. He was scolding because he was mad but didn't want her to leave but she went. Without giving a second thought he ran behind her.

"Advika!!! Advika!" He called her but her steps were walking more and more far than before and she ended up getting disbalanced and was going to kiss the floor but a pair of hands wrapped from his waist.

Hairs strands hide the view of the face. Tucking them back behind her ears they both share an eyelock.

______________________________________