Chapter - 9

Here begins the Phase 2 of this book

______________________________________

"Nooooooo!!!!!!" A girl shouted and opened her eyes.

"Again?" A boy asked entering inside the room. She just hummed and picked up a glass of water.
His name was Abhimanyu and he was a Indian.

"You should try forgetting it! It's already 5 years since that incident..." he said and she just looked at him.

He knew it wasn't a small task for her because it left a great effect in her life. A part of which is captured in her unconscious mind which repeats everyday as a movie.

"I am sleepy!" He said rubbing his eyes. It was a way to distract her from the dream and she knew it well.

But, ignoring it she just murmered, "Sagen, als würde ich ihn zurückhalten!" which was very well audible to him.

(Saying like I'll hold him back!")

"Hündin" He snapped.

(Bitch)

She rolled her eyes and later ignored the comment. She got up seeing it's already 5 and wore her joggers.

While she was jogging maybe physically she was their in the park but mentally she was in the flashback of meeting the devil of her Life Alessio. Which was the worst day of her life.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Flashback

Advika shouted and ran towards Aayansh but before she can she was pulled back by Alessio.

"Leave me! Leave me" She shouted and struggled to get rid of his hold. Just his hold on her waist tightened.

"Call the doctor in mansion Aditi and help Aayansh." He ordered Aditi and she just nodded before helping Aayansh.

Advika threw her legs and arms to get rid but it didn't help her at all before he was 10 Times more stronger than her with perfect muscles.

"Relax!" Alessio said her body don't want to follow what he said but it reacted and that word made her relax.

He picked up Advika in bridal style and moved towards his car. Opening the car door he made her sit on the passenger seat and all this while she was just staring at him.

"You can stare at me the whole life, Babygirl!" Though he said the last word as a whisper but Advika heard and raised his eyebrows. "I am not a babygirl!"

After that, Evie sat on the backseat and Alessio in the driving seat. But, 75 seconds later the car didn't start.

"Start the car!" Advika shouted and the next moment Alessio leaned in Advika's side and set the seat-belt before driving the car.

Soon, a mansion came in their view.

They entered inside but Advika wasn't willing to go

They entered inside but Advika wasn't willing to go. Her thoughts revolved around Its danger.

But, seeing Evie next to her was enough to provide her comfort. She found Aayansh laying on the couch with his eyes closed in which Advika could easily sense that he was just acting.

"Aayu!" She called him with tears in her eyes.
Aryan and Aditi looked at her condition and just sighed.

Flashback ends
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Being all tired she turned back home only to find his friend Abhimanyu who shared the flat with him cooking in the kitchen.
He was 2 years older then her and was a brother figure to her.

Standing in the kitchen cooking with only in his trouser and headphones tugged in his ears he was singing the lyrics which was the most horrible sound for Advika.

______________________________________

Cool! Assumptions turned wrong isn't it? Yo guys! Here you are in my story where no one can ever predict what is going to happen 😂.

Now the questions! If you answer I would be happy❤️✨.

•Why isn't Alessio with her?

•Why wasn't Alessio able to find her?

•What do you think about Abhimanyu?

Does Aayansh know she lives in Germany because she was definitely sent to New york?😂

•Does Aayansh know she lives in Germany because she was definitely sent to New york?😂