Chapter - 6

______________________________________

Next morning, both of them got ready early. Aayansh because he was always punctual and Advika because she was excited about her first day.

They both entered the college both those different ways because Aayansh had to practice Basketball and Advika because she had to take her timetable from the office.
Fortunately, she found two more girls who were Indian and had the same class as her.

First class has free so she decided to go to cafeteria as she didn't have breakfast because of Aayansh. Not like he didn't cook it was only salad and she didn't eat much.

Entering inside the cafeteria she find two of the boys jumping like a monkey and a group of 8 laughing at them. Her 6 senses alerted and she turned back in order to safe zone herself from ragging.

But, unfortunately someone bump into her. She was leaving when that Mr. SOMEONE said, "You can't leave like that"

He said and now Advika knew she need to act bold and not to get sacred.
"First year?" One of girl from the group asked she nodded directly looking into her eyes.

"Guys! She is acting bold so let's give her a bold task" the same girl said and that Mr. SOMEONE said,
"So, go and get the basketball from Black mambas" he said slightly pushing her out of the cafeteria.

She knew Black mambas. They were most feared people of the college, no one wants to mess with them. That group has hot girls and hot guys which are hard to resist. All girls and boys wants them but no one wants themselves dead.

Advika was nervous and sacred as hell. She didn't want herself to get into trouble on the first day but she also know there is no escape. Now only option left was ran.
She ran as fast as she can not caring whosoever was calling her. But immediately stop when someone hold her by her collar from the back side.

It was Aayansh, he raised his eyebrows and she just shook her head indicating that nothing happened. He glared her because seeing her expression he knew something happened but again getting the same reply he rolled his eyes and left.

Advika! Idiot..... Why didnt you tell him. He is from Black mamba don't forget She thought.
Aayansh already told her and everyone is sacred of him and his friends, so if anyone sacred her she can easily tell him.

"Hey!" A girl came out of somewhere due to which first Advika was sacred but later turned normal.
"Hi!" Advika said and smiled a little.

"I am Evie! You?" She had Italian accent but Advika had learned Italian already because Aayansh used to make fool of her by saying Italian words which she didn't understand.

"io sono Advika" Advika said shocking Evie a little bit immediately she turned normal and they started talking about random things.

Till the end Advika knew that they have few classes together.

"Ti ho pres" Mr. SOMEONE which she bump into earlier shouted looking at her. Advika was going to run again but this time his group came infront of her and she didn't have any option to run.

She looked here and there to find some way but didn't find any way. You are caught. Her subconscious mind said.

They were going to say something but before that someone shouted.
"What's going on there?" It was Aditi

Aditi turned towards her and smirked before punching a boy right on his nose.
"How dare you mess with Advika?" She growled and next everyone ran away no one was there.

She smiled at her and took her into a bone crushing hug.

______________________________________