Chapter - 10

______________________________________

"Advika! It's time" Lorenzo said sitting checking the files which was related the business they did together.

"I am scared bro" Advika said still in her own thoughts. The thoughts which haunts her day and night. Suddenly, her phone rang, it was Alaska.

"I hope it's important" Advika said in a cold tone. The difference in the old Advika and new one was literally different. She changed so much.

"Advika your mom and dad met with an accident and according to Abhimanyu's data it was planned by Hades." She said and the glass broke. Advika broke a glass, pieces of which stuck in her hand.

"Advika... You need calm down" Lorenzo said looking at her condition.

"Bloody hell! Mom dad is in the hospital and you are telling me to calm down." Advika shouted, her eyes turned red with anger.
"Get the arrangements done to fly India!" Advika ordered her assistant and tried to be calm.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After a tiring hours spend in the airplane she reached India. Her hometown where she grew up.

A pair of SUV was already ready for her. Soon, she reached Singhania house and their she found Alessio King sitting in the living room as if he owns the place.

"Welcome back! Mrs. King" Alessio said and chuckled. "It was so easy, to get you caught"

Fallen into the trap! She thought but she knew she is powerful and can fight back against him. She wasn't alone, she had Lorenzo,Alaska and Abhimanyu by her side including Aayansh.

Aayansh was standing in the corner with a smirk. Advika smiled at him thinking he was happy seeing him but she didn't knew it wasn't the same Aayansh anymore. He changed and now he was just heartless.

"By the way darling! Won't you meet Aayansh... Your best friend who told me this idea?" Alessio said with a proud look on his face for Aayansh.
Aayansh chuckled seeing Advika's shocked face.

"Shocked my dear best friend?" Aayansh asked looking at her expression.

"Where are my parents?" Advika asked another question ignoring his.

"Well! They are no more" Aditi said appearing out of somewhere and behind her was Aryan.

Aayansh came forward and hugged Aditi. Aryan also stand beside them. It was 440 volt shock for Advika seeing Aditi hugging Aayansh. The same Aayansh who used to say that he hated Aditi

Rightly said by someone,
"If someone says they love and will always be there for them, the question till when? Because as the season changes people too change."

"Aay.......ansh!" Advika hardly was able to able to say those world because she was hurt.
No one from outside betrays you it's your loved ones only.
It's my fault... I trusted him. Advika thought.

"Galti tumhari nahi ki tumne mujhe dhoka diya.... Galti meri hai ki maine tumhe mauka ka diya" Advika said in the AS tone which is held by 'Chaser' in the underworld.

(It wasn't your fault that you betrayed me... It was my fault that I have you a chance to betray me)

She was broken. She wanted to cry and wanted to kill Aayansh with her hands but she can't maybe he betrayed him but she can't. She can't.

"Mr. Alessio King! You are going to pay for this. You will pay for this" Advika said her eyes were red. Abhimanyu who was standing beside her could not see her in that condition and shouted, "khel tumne shuru kiya... Khatam mei karunga"

(You started the game.... And I will end it)

After saying Lorenzo, Alaska and Abhimanyu with Advika left the house.

"Now what?" Alaska asked Advika who just remained silent whole ride as if thinking of something.

"Masumiyat ka chhalava ode saazish dagaa ki thi...shikari ke shikar ka tha armaan...bat bas itni zara si thi...ki memna sher se andhere me milne aaya...mausam ki ulti hawaa si thi...
Aur jo zaher muj tak pahoncha...uski tasweer kabhi dawaa si thi..." Advika said while she was lost in her own thoughts or she was still not able to trust the information she received earlier.

(The delusion of innocence was a conspiracy... The hunter's desire was of hunting... But thing was just so little... I remembered the lion and here I came to meet... It was like the opposite wind of the weather.. And the poison that reached Me... his picture was once a claim...)

______________________________________

Heyyyy guysss!!! 2 Dailogues are taken from Google and copyright belongs to them.... By the way!! How's the new chapter????

 By the way!! How's the new chapter????