Chapter - 5

______________________________________

"Stop right there!" A girl shouted stopping advika right there.

Advika turned around and found a girl who ofcourse she didn't knew but she knew it's related to Aayansh.
Advika noticed her surrounding and found Aryan sitting on the couch and drinking a cup of coffee maybe.

She turned her whole attention on that Ms. UNKNOWN girl and now they both were glaring each other.
Seeing the rising tension between the two Aryan step forward and introduced Ms. UNKNOWN.

"Hey Addu, it's my sister Aditi Singh" Aryan said but Advika didn't like her being called Addu. So she wanted to speak but before that a voice echoed in the room and one could easy find the coldness and authority in his tone.

"Don't you dare call her Addu! It's my right and only mine" he said and turned his attention towards Advika and rolled his eyes looking at what she was wearing.

A shorts which was so short and a lose shirt which technically belongs to him. But, 2 years ago she steal it from him saying blue doesn't suit him.

Aryan was lusting over her and he didn't like it a bit. Aayansh knew Aryan was a Playboy and rude at times even. Aayansh passed Advika a sign Go to your room with his eyes.

Advika was already getting uncomfortable under Shivansh's stares so taking quick steps she finally closed her room.

But her stomach wasn't full it was all empty. Don't worry my dear stomach Please have patience She said and rubbed her stomach.

Not having a habit of being hungry for such long now her stomach created sounds which she didn't heard anytime.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1 hour passed and she was still hungry and now she was even thirsty but she was sacred of Aryan. He was a personality she didn't like since the time she met. He was rude and even didn't respect girls.

Now it was end to her patience she opened the door but didn't find anyone in the living so she took steps towards the kitchen. And found no one.

Advika sighed in relief and looked forward to the kitchen but before she can step there a voice again stopped him. But she knew it belongs to Aayansh.

"Do you even know A of cooking?" He asked it was more like a taunt but paying no heed to his words she stepped into the kitchen and found a pan.

She pour water into it and turned on the gas stove. Luckily it was automatic one otherwise she would have struggled for this too. After that, she search through the kitchen to find the Yellow coloured pack, 2 minutes to cook , everyone loves that, always there at 3am?

"You won't find Maggi in my kitchen" Aayansh said and folded is hands. Advika narrowed her eyes and looked towards him.
"It's fucking inhealthy" Aayansh said and stepped into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Aayansh asked looking at Advika.

"Pasta!" Advika answered looking at Aayansh.

"You can go watch something on the television till the time I cook" Aayansh said chopping the Veggies with his concentration still on the capsicum.

"I don't trust you! What if you add poison" Advika said and both chuckled Aayansh then turned serious and then lift her up and make her sit on the kitchens slab.

Aayansh rolled up his sleeves and his muscular body was visible to her. He was looking at the vegetables and she was looking at him.

"Stop staring me!" Aayansh said "I am not" Advika immediately answered but Aayansh didn't answer instead he just passed a knowing look.

And both bust out laughing.

______________________________________