Chapter - 7

______________________________________

Advika was just too confused to observe the change in the behaviour of Aditi. But, it feels nice.

"Advika! Someone came to meet you." Aditi said making me shock. Different thoughts started wandering inside my head and certain possibilities.

Is it a trap?

"Let's go!" Aditi pulled Advika with her and took long steps until they reached the back gate of the college. Advika could see Aryan and Aayansh already there.

It was Aayansh first to look at her. He came towards Advika and his eyes show a kind of guilt expression.

He had definitely done something!

These were her thoughts but before they could start a conversation. Aryan said, "Aayansh! Boss is waiting. We need to hurry"

To which Aayansh hummed and pulled her hand with him. Soon we were inside the car.

Boys in-front and girls at the back. Advika couldn't analyse what is happening. But she could definitely be sure it's related to her. Unable to control herself she asked, "Aayansh! Where are we going".

The question was for Aayansh but being focused in driving their could be two possiblities. Either he ignored her or maybe he was focused and didn't find it important in answering.

I will go for the first possiblity. Advika's subconscious mind said but she ignore it and curious eyes were seeking answer. Looking at her cute pout and face Aryan replied, "You are going to meet someone important."

Advika was again confused. It was all a puzzle for her until. Her phone rang it was Evie.
She picked it up, "Hello!" Evie said.

"Hi!"

"Where are you Advika?"

"I am...umm.... Going somewhere I don't know" Advika glanced at Aayansh and then at Aryan who were glaring her.

"You are in danger Advika! You are going into the lion's den. And I am sure they didn't tell anything about the person you are going to! Am I right?" Evie said question them.

"Yes!" Advika didn't find it important in answering the full sentence and alerting them about her talks.

"My brother will be there to protect you... Just forward me your location" Evie said and hang up the phone. If someone noticed it was Aditi that the caller kept the phone within 2 minutes which was fishy. 

Glancing at Advika and then at Aryan. She just passed a look to execute Plan-B.

By now Advika had already send the location thinking they are going to protect her but little did she know that she had fallen into the biggest trouble.
Few black cars started surrounding them. Which had black glass preventing everyone to look who is sitting inside it.

Aditi, Aryan  and Aayansh were now on alert mode. "We need back-up" Aryan said without caring about the 4th person sitting inside the car.

"Aryan and I will handle.... Aditi you protect Advika and call him." Aditi nodded at this and next they both went out of the car. Aditi quickly grabbed her phone and called him.

But, unfortunately it went unpicked. Finding no other option to call-back. She called him 5 times. And at last dropping a message with the code and then kept the phone back in her pocket and hugged Advika.

"Danger! We need back-up" 1805.

By now, Advika knew that Evie is her life-saver. But, Evie and her brother has to arrive soon in order to save them.

Advika's bold and fearless attitude was all in vain because she was trembling in fear and nervousness. Tears made its way through her eyes. Well, all the time Aditi was rubbing her back in order to calm her.

Suddenly, the car door opened and Evie was standing with a gun in her hands. She wore a black outfit looking more like a biker with a jacket.

Advika was shocked and was going to ask something but she said, "No time is left! Come fast" and with the speed of light Advika get rid of Aditi's hold and ran towards Evie.

Aditi panicked but all was in vain because she already left with Evie. Evie was riding the bike and Advika was sitting on the back.

But, Advika stopped as she noticed Aayansh lying in the pool of blood.

"AAYANSH!!!!" She shouted and ran towards Aayansh but before she can she was pulled back by.........

Alessio King....
______________________________________

How was the entry of Alessio King? Did you like this part!
Don't forget to like. Share and comment on this part. 🥺

 🥺