Chapter - 12

______________________________________

Abhimanyu's Pov

Standing outside the building where Advika was... I started at several room in ordered to identify which one was she in. But, I couldn't find any clue.

"Go inside and check" I ordered my team.

I picked up my gun and shooted randomly in the sky alerting them that their boss as in standing here.

I could see Alessio on the top most floor.
Shit! I ran as fast as can, because I knew what are they gonna do.

I started running towards Alessio but and few more men grabbed me.

"If you can't be mine in this birth, then in the next birth we will be together" Alessio said and grabbed Advika hand moving towards the edge.

"No! Alessio king are you out of your mind? You can't do this" Aryan shouted. I could see all his hair messed up, he was annoyed and angry with the situation.

"Why can't I do this? Just because you are my employee and love her?" Alessio shouted. "I knew from the beginning it was all your game but if you are smart I am smarter."

Alessio pulled his gun and pointed towards Aryan and said, "Advika jump or I will kill him."

"I swear Advika if you jump then remember, I will start drinking again" I said that to Advika and signalled to escape.

I quickly kicked a men where sun never shines and punched few of his men and as I was punching I heard two sound of the bullets.

I turned around and found Aayansh with his hood up to covering his head.
One bullet for Alessio and one for Aryan.

"Why did you shoot Aryan? He was helping us?" I asked

He gave me a knowing look and said, "No! He was just manipulating you too. See!" He took me towards the edge and I looked down to see a trampoline "he wanted to fake her death! And --"

Our conversation was cut with Advika hugging Aayansh tightly and crying! Well we forgot Advika actually...

"Aaaree!" Aayansh tried consoling her but she was crying non-stop.

She finally stopped crying and made a pout before shouting at Aayansh.

"MR. AAYANSH RAICHAND! I MUST REMIND YOU, YOU HAVE A CUTE BEST FRIEND TO TAKE CARE OF BUT, YOU LANDED HER IN A BIG... I MEAN A BURJ KHALIFA PROBLEM. DUE YOU EVEN YOU KNOW HOW I MANAGED SO MUCH TIME WITHOUT YOU AND WHO GAVE YOU RIGH..."

She was cut off by Aayansh hugging her tightly. "Aarre! Meri jaan... You don't know, you are out of which problem. Your great great great grandfather signed a contract with his great great great grandfather for your marriage with him and that's what I, my family didn't wanted. Now, that he is no more you are free"

But, instead of smiling or thanking him she slapped him.
"Can't you have told me that? Always, always you have to do everything. I won't talk to you... Let's go Abhimanyu" she said pulling me but Aayansh grabbed her with her wrist and smashed his lips on hers.

"Because I love you! And I wanted to be with you.... Will you be my Girlfriend?"

LoL! I don't want to be Kabab mei haddi.... So, i just swiftly left the place.

______________________________________

Completed phase 2 of this book.... Finally

Let's nacho...

Aayansh and Advika!!

Aayansh and Advika!!.... Couple name???

 Couple name???