Chapter 1

Date: 17/08/2022

(A world where IZONE never disbanded) 

Y/n POV

As I arrived at the LA convention centre for KCON I was focused on 1 group in particular IZONE being a fan of there's since produce 101. I was excited to finally be able to see them in person. Seeing the time go by while waiting for their performance I headed over to the hall for their stage and waited for it to start.

IZONE POV 

As we were peeking out from backstage we found the boy who we had seen 1 before.

Yujin: Unnie hes here!

Chaeyeon: Wait Y/n is here?

Yujin: YES!

Chaewon: Wait Y/n as in our Y/n?

Yujin: WHAT OTHER Y/n IS THERE WE CARE ABOUT THIS MUCH!

Eunbi: Girls calm down alright we can bring him back with us after we perform we can get the staff or our manger to bring him to us.

Minju: I still remember when we first saw him.

Yena: When he followed us on Instagram I remember Wonyoungie showing him to us ahhh good times.

Yuri: Well soon enough we can make really good times with him here with us.

Staff: IZONE please take your positions we will start in a minute.

Y/n POV   

As the familiar music started playing I saw the girls for the first time in person each one of them more beautiful than I could have imagined. As the performance continued I saw them each look in my direction but I think they are just looking at the general crowd. Once the performance had ended a member of staff came up to me and asked me to follow them I did so worried about what would happen if I didn't. When we arrived at a room that was on a secluded hallway the staff member knocked before a girl opened the door and a very familiar girl at that.

Eunbi: Hello Y/n come in.

As she gently grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room a puppy like girl stumbled past everything in the room and hugged me tightly.

Yujin: Y/n you smell good hehehe.

Chaeyeon: Yujin you are gonna creep him out.

Yujin: No I won't.

Y/n: What's happening?

Eunbi: Well Y/n we are going to take you back with us. 

Y/n: Wait what?

Chaewon: You are going to come back to Korea with us!

Y/n: But what about my family. 

Minju: Y/n we know everything about you we know that you haven't talked to them in years why do you not want to come with us?

An angry tone was directed at me by her and I felt Yujins grip around me get tighter.

Chaeyeon: Y/n its not your choice if you come with us or not we are taking you with us!

Y/n: Yujin can you let go of me? 

Yujin: Will you run?

Y/n: No.

As Yujin slowly released me I pushed her into Eunbi before sprinting out the door shouting sorry back to them.

Sakura: You won't get away from us Y/n!

As I ran through the convention centre pushing people out the way as I scrambled to get out and back to my hotel room but I couldn't shake the feeling I was being followed. Upon entering I locked the door to the hotel room and refused to leave. 2 am when I heard the knock on my door I froze and didn't move there was no way its them right?