Chapter 5

Date: 19/08/22

Y/n POV

As I woke up I saw a beautiful sight next to me her hair in an awkward yet adorable position and a happy smile as I met her eyes she let out a soft giggle before snuggling into me.

Yunjin: Hey baby did you have a good sleep?

Y/n: Thanks to you.

Yunjin: All the other girls are gonna be so jealous of me but that doesn't matter I. Got. You. First.

As she said her last four words she broke them apart with a gentle kiss starting on my forehead then once on each cheek before finishing with my with a longer lasting kiss on my lips.

Y/n: More~

Yunjin: ooh you want more kisses? 

Y/n: Please~ 

Yunjin: Well then this is the final part of your punishment then.

Y/n: That's mean. 

Yunjin: Well then I shouldn't have had to find my baby yesterday.

Y/n: As much as Id like to stay with you here I think we need to clean our selves up.

Yunjin: Well I only have one shower and you don't officially have a room. Hmmm I wonder what the solution is?

Y/n: Looks like ill have to share with you then.

Yunjin: Have to carry me though I can hardly feel my legs. 

Y/n: Let's go then princess.

Once me and Yunjin had showered and got dressed for the day we headed down to see some of the rest of the girls.

Yena: OH WHY ARE YOU TWO WALKING AROUND HOLDING HANDS!

Wonyoung: THAT'S UNFAIR!

As the two of us entered the kitchen still hands together we were met with some more of the IVE and Le Sserafim members who were surprised when they saw us together.

Chaewon: Looks like you two had a fun night.

Yunjin: To tell the truth I can hardly walk.

But something was different when Kazuha saw the two of us enter together she looked at the two of us then our hands before rushing out and up to her room. 

Y/n: Is Kazuha ok?

Rei: She hasn't said but I think its her time of the month I think that's all.

Sakura: It can't be she had her period even before Y/n got here.

Liz: She could just be tired im sometimes like that when I am.

Yunjin: I don't know she doesn't normally do that.

Chaewon: Well its a good thing we all have a three day weekend well other than Eunbi and Yuri they are still working today.

I suddenly let go of Yunjins hand to her surprise.

Y/n: Im going to go check on Zuha.

Yunjin: Ok don't take too long though I want to eat with you.

Y/n: Ill be as long as I need to be. Be sure to eat thought.

As I went up the stairs to Zuhas room I heard crying from the other side of the door. I didn't know whether to just enter or knock first. 

Nako: Y/n she heard you and Yunjin last night and she likes you probably more than the rest of us do please look after her I think she's doubting herself a lot. God now I am this close up to you wow you are tall.

Y/n: You are just short but why should she doubt herself she's incredible.

Nako: Im not the one that needs to hear that Y/n now go.

As Nako walked away I opened Kazuhas door and closed it behind me before walking over to her and sitting on the edge of her bed.

Kazuha: Y/n...Why are you...here?

Y/n: Zuha look at me please.

As she turned to look at me I saw a sight I never wanted to see her eyes swollen due to the tears she had shed. I pulled her into my chest lovingly hoping I would be able to soothe her.

Y/n: Zuha please tell me why you are crying.

Kazuha: Im...fine Y/n really.

Y/n: Zuha I know you're not.

Kazuha: Im just a burden to everyone.

Y/n: Who has ever called you a burden?

She then pushed me away from her before grabbing her pillow and begun hitting me with it.

Kazuha: No one has called me a burden but I am I stick to you and all the girls. Im just in the way.

Y/n: Zuha...

Kazuha: Y/n I know that I am a burden to you please just tell me I am I need no deserve to hear it!

Y/n: You want to know what I think?

Kazuha: TELL ME HOW ANNOYING I AM Y/N I... I know I don't belong here not with you not with the girls.

Y/n: Zuha looks at me.

As she looked up I captured her lips with my own and held her as tight as I could. I soon broke the kiss before speaking to her.

Y/n: Zuha you better listen to me right now that kiss that wasn't to shut you up that was because I love you. Because as much as I may be against the fact that I was just taken away from my home my family my friends I need you girls more. I need YOU more the amount of times I've manged to stop myself from just ending things by watching one of your videos its unthinkable my family my friends aren't the reason im still alive you are Nakamura Kazuha the person that has helped me through those dark times is you. Sure I love all of you girls but no one means as much to me as you do you aren't a nuisance you are a gift and if you need to be reminded of this I will always say it when we are both old and wrinkled I will still call you beautiful I will still call you a gift because that's what you are.

Kazuha: Y/n...I love you 

Y/n: Zuha I love you too now please never think of yourself like this again.

Kazuha: Can we do maybe do what you and Yunjin did. 

Y/n: We can do it tonight if you really want to but for now lets go down to the other girls and enjoy ourselves ok.

Kazuha: Can you kiss me first...

Y/n: Of course.

Once me and Zuha had headed back down to the rest of the girls she was even more wrapped around me that Yunjin was when we headed down she was completely stuck to my side I didn't mind though. I was happy Zuha felt comfortable I think I have finally realised how much these girls need each other and maybe for once im needed as well. I don't want to leave anymore instead I want to be able to help these girls to be happy to feel proud of themselves.