Chapter 6

As the day progressed the girls wanted to do something and decided to go to the movies. Once we had arrived the girls dragged me to the back of the room and sat down with Kazuha on my left and Yena on my right. Once the movie had begun Kazuha snuggled up to me and rested her head on my shoulder while Yena seemed to be enjoying the movie. However things changed when Yena began to move her hand across me and down towards my bottoms. 

Y/n: Yena stop it.

Yena: What im not doing anything and Kazuhas asleep anyway you don't even have to move.

Y/n: Yena no.

Yena: That won't stop me Y/n~

I then gently shook Zuha to wake her up who looked at me confused before I pointed to what Yena was doing. 

Y/n: Help.

Zuha then pecked my lips before throwing Yenas hand away and sitting on my lap.

Zuha: He's mine unnie.

Yena: That's what you think.

Zuha: Stupid duck.

Y/n: Zuha that's not nice I already made my promise to you didn't I. 

Zuha: I know. But im still allowed to get jealous.

Zuha then snuggled herself into my neck before falling back asleep and Chaewon moved into what was Zuhas seat.

Chaewon: How did this happen then?

Y/n: Yenas fault.

Chaewon: Makes sense. 

After the movie had ended I thought about possible ways to sneak away but with Zuha stuck to my left arm since we left the movie theatre it wouldn't be easy. Then I felt someone else wrap round my right arm.

Wonyoung: Y/n~ you don't spend any time with me. 

Y/n: I've been here like two days and there's a lot of you.

Wonyoung: Well spend more time with me and less with the rest of them.

Kazuha: No. 

Wonyoung: What do you mean no? Who are you to answer for him.

Kazuha: Hes going to treat us all equally that means that a spoilt brat like you will have to put up with it.

Wonyoung: What did you call me?

Kazuha: Do your ears not work? A. Spoilt. Brat.

Wonyoung: Oh that's it come here.

As the two girls began to try to fight while still keeping me in the middle Yujin looked back at the chaos and grabbed Sakura to help her remove them from me and keep the two apart. 

Wonyoung: Ya unnie let go of me if you let me kill her we can have more time to Y/n alone!

Yujin: That's not happening we have an agreement Wonnie.

Kazuha: Unnie all I did was stop her from forcing Y/n to spend time with her alone.

Sakura: I know Zuha just be apart for now ok.

As the girls were heavily distracted I had the perfect opportunity to get away as much as these girls struggle without me and I want to make them happy I still want to see my friends and family again so im still gonna try to escape when the opportunity arises. Or at least I thought it was the perfect opportunity when I started to walk away from the girls a familiar hand landed on my shoulder and peeked her head over my shoulder.

Yunjin: Where do you think your going baby?

Y/n: Uh...To you.

Yunjin: You just saved yourself from more punishment.