Chapter 9

The What next ensued was a one sided battle as Le Sserafim beat down on the IVE members the IVE members lives were spared. However they weren't in a great state. 

Kazuha: LET THIS SERVE AS A LESSON TO YOU!

Sakura: Y/n~ lets go now you can stay with us now.

Y/n: N...No.

Eunchae: What did you just say to us?

Y/n: NO. I don't want to.

Chaewon: Y/n. You will come with us. 

Y/n: I...I Don't want to. 

Kazuha: But Y/n why not.

Y/n: I either want to stay with all of you or none of you! I can't pick just a few of you and hurt the others. You all mean too much to me.

Yunjin: But Y/n you have spent so much time with us. 

Y/n: Exactly I haven't spent enough time with the other girls I want to go back to them...I want you to stay as well...I love all of you.

Kazuha: Y/n...Is that what you really want? 

Y/n: It is.

Yunjin: Then we will go back with you. 

As the five girls came closer to me I felt something sting me in the back of the neck. I then felt myself become drowsy and loose control of my body as I stumbled before falling into Kazuha and Yunjin who happily caught him. As I was dosing away I saw someone fun into the room.

Y/n: Min...ju...

Minju POV

It was the last possible room he could be in I charged through the door as I saw the Le Sserafim girls inject something into the back of his neck before he stumbled forwards before collapsing into the arms of Kazuha and Yunjin. 

Y/n: Min...ju...

Minju: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM! 

Chaewon: Don't get in the way Minju we know he has a special spot for you but that doesn't mean that we won't hurt you if it means we can get away with Y/n.

Minju: I WONT LET YOU! 

Sakura: Minju move.

Minju: NO I WONT LET YOU TAKE Y/N AWAY FROM ME! 

Eunchae: Don't make this difficult unnie. 

Minju: NO! IM NOT GOING TO MOVE AND IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! 

Kazuha: Unnie you have no chance against me. Girls I already know where to meet you I will deal with her and then meet up with you. 

Chaewon: Zuha when you are done go out the back entrance of here.  

As the other girls went to leave I tried to get over to them however Kazuha kept getting in front of me and pushing me back. 

Kazuha POV

Minju: MOVE! 

Kazuha: No. He is ours.

Minju: hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK THAT IM GOING TO LET YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME AFTER I HAVE WAITED SO FUCKING LONG! 

I jumped back after her strange outburst she felt different to a second ago there was a crazed look in her eyes. 

Kazuha: Minju? 

Minju: SHE ISNT HERE RIGHT NOW~ 

Kazuha: Then who are you? 

Minju: WELL I AM HER TECHNICALLY HOWEVER TO PUT IT SIMPLY IM HER SUB CONSCIENCE SHE SNAPPED AND I APPEARED AND I WONT LET YOU TAKE MY PRIZE AWAY FROM ME.