Chapter 10 - Ending A

Y/n POV

Kazuha: Y/n~ 

Y/n: Yes? 

Kazuha: I want cuddles! 

Y/n: Ok.

The past few weeks had been a lot more peaceful than before sure me and the girls other than Eunchae got up to some more interesting "activities". I had now truly fallen for these girls but I still had the other girls in mind I was sad that they weren't around. 

Chaewon: Y/n who do you want to sleep with tonight? 

Y/n: Hmmm all of you? 

Yunjin: WOAH! Baby you got confident all of a sudden.

Y/n: I only want to make you all happy. 

Eunchae: What about me? 

Sakura: Wait a few years.

Chaewon: Y/n~ 

As she said that she began to crawl across the sofa we were sat on towards me. 

Y/n: Y...Yeah? 

Chaewon: Im needy~ 

Yunjin: Y/n please go deal with her she's a pain when she's horny.

Y/n: Ok.

I stood from the sofa before picking Chaewon up as she wrapped her self around me licking and kissing my cheeks and neck as I carried her away.

Yunjin POV

Once I watched Y/n walk away with Chaewon we began to discuss something important.

Yunjin: Have you found Minju yet?

Sakura: No we haven't seen her.

Kazuha: She's still alive that's all I know. I can still see the look she gave me in my mind.

Eunchae: Unnie all of us are here she cant take all five of us.

Kazuha: I know but that look... I have never seen anything like it before. She was keeping up with me.

Yunjin: We know Zuha but there's still five of us and only one of her.

Chaewon: Y/N CUM INSIDE OF ME FUCK! 

Yunjin: Well at least we can enjoy ourselves. 

Sakura: How loud is she being there's a child here. 

Minju POV

My Y/n just you wait soon I will have you with me. 

Yujin: Unnie!

Minju: What is it? 

Yujin: We have found Y/ns location. 

Minju: Oh do tell me more.

Wonyoung: One of our cameras caught him and we were able to track him using that. 

Minju: Very good.

Yujin: Are we going to get our Y/n?

Minju: Not yet just send them a warning letter for now.

Timeskip

Y/n POV

Opening my eyes I could feel Chaewon snuggled into me after our time last night. 

Chaewon: Good morning~ 

I gave her a delicate kiss on the top of her head and stroked her hair as she let out a satisfied hum. After a few minutes of peace between me and Chaewon the door flew open with Yunjin on the other side.