Chapter 3

Kazuha POV

Yujin: Where's Y/n?

Kazuha: Minju took him away to her room.

Yujin: SHE DID! IM COMING Y/N I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THAT WITCH!

Kazuha: Was it really necessary to shout? And she's already gone.

Chaewon: Trust me its better to let her be sometimes. Maybe you should go with her you may be needed. 

Kazuha: Alright I want to spend more time with Y/n anyway.

As I walked up towards Minjus room I heard screaming coming from it. Rushing up the stairs I saw Minju and Yujin pulling Y/n by an arm each with him looking in pain I rushed in to free him.

Kazuha: Ya what are you 2 doing to him? Hes not a toy.

As I pulled him away from the 2 I held him behind me in a protective manner.

Kazuha: If you can't share him like we all agreed I won't let either of you have him! Y/n lets go.

As I pulled Y/n out of the room and closed the door I turned back to Y/n and hugged him tightly 

Kazuha: Are you ok? Do your arms hurt?

Y/n: Im ok thank you Zuha.

Kazuha: Z...Zuha.

He called me by my nickname I don't believe it im used to my members calling me it but it sounds so nice coming from Y/ns mouth.

Y/n: I...Im sorry if you didn't like me calling you like that.

Kazuha: No I liked it I didn't think you knew my nickname. It makes me happy when you call me Zuha. Ahh come with me I want to show you my room.

Y/n POV

As Zuha guided me to her room I couldn't help but think how kind and gentle she was to me as she was softly holding my hand while showing me to her room. Once we entered she asked me to sit on the bed and then she took a deep breathe before asking me something.

Zuha: Can we um maybe lay down and... Cuddle?

Y/n: Do you want to?

She nodded cutely in response as she played with her hand nervous of my answer.

Y/n: Of course we can.

She looked up at me with a bright smile before pushing me to the bed and lying on top of me.

Zuha: Thank you.

Y/n: Zuha have you ever been told you are really kind.

As I looked down to her I saw her eyes closed and gently snoring against my chest and I decided to set my plan into action sorry Zuha.

Chaewon POV

As I heard a lot of noise coming down the stairs I identified the voices as Minju and Yujin but I couldn't hear Kazuha or Y/n. When they reached the bottom of the stairs I began to hear what they were arguing over.

Minju: Its your fault she took Y/n away from me why did you even come up!

Yujin: How are you blaming me you almost dislocated his arm when I tried to get a hug from him!

Minju: You just dragged him out of the bed with no warning of course im going to hold onto him!

Chaewon: GIRLS BOTH OF YOU ARE AT FAULT NEITHER OF YOU ARE ALLOWED Y/N FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!

Minju: YOU CANT DO THAT!

Yujin: EUNBI UNNIE TELL HER SHE CANT DO THAT!

Eunbi: As the oldest I am going to agree with her neither of you are allowed Y/n tonight and he will be staying with Kazuha as a punishment for you. Speaking of Y/n and Kazuha Tomi can you go get them dinner is almost ready. 

Hitomi: No problem

As Hitomi left to get a question suddenly came to my head.

Chaewon: Do you think Y/n has a favourite here.

Eunbi: Hmmm im not sure he seems to at least try to treat us all equally.

Hitomi: UNNIE THERES A PROBLEM!

As we looked towards Tomi we saw saw her accompanied by Zuha with tears in her eyes.

Eunbi: WHERES Y/N?

Kazuha: We went to sleep together but when Tomi came in to wake us up I woke up without him.

Chaewon: Was the window open?

Kazuha: No nothing was out of place.

Eunbi: That means he has to still be inside lets find him quick.

Y/n POV

Im sick of acting like I enjoy that I have been taken against my will but I have no clue where to go in this place its massive 4 floors most of the windows are locked and the ones that aren't are too dangerous for me to jump out of.  

Eunbi: Y/N COME OUT OR YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!

Y/n: Oh fuck off. 

???: Yknow you really shouldn't say that to Eunbi unnie.

Y/n: Uhhh Hey Eunchae what are you doing here.

Eunchae: My room is on this floor. Do you want my help to be out of trouble with Eunbi unnie?

Y/n: Please help me.

Eunchae: Promise not to run away I know you might not be too fond that you are stuck here but if you accept it you will begin to enjoy it.

Y/n: I promise.

Eunchae: Alright then hold my hand I can persuade her. Oh and you owe me personally for this.

Y/n: Yep...

As we walked down the stairs Eunbi saw us and stomped towards me but before she could Eunchae went in front of me and explained why I was with her.

Eunchae: Unnie don't be mad at Y/n I asked him to help me I originally wanted Zuha unnie to help but when I went I saw her asleep and Y/n was awake so I asked him instead and he made sure that Zuha stayed asleep not to disturb her. Sorry for the trouble I caused.

Eunbi: No Eunchae its fine we were just scared that Y/n ran away. Y/n please go comfort Zuha she's shut herself in her room thinking you hare her.

As I went to Zuhas rooms I entered slowly to see her curled up with tear stained cheeks she slowly looked up to see me and looked shocked that I was there. Despite not wanting to be here I didn't want to hurt the girls and seeing Zuha like this hurt me. I rushed over to her and hugged her tightly.

Zuha: Y...Y/n do you...hate me?

Y/n: No I could never hate you Zuha.

Zuha: Y/n please don't leave me like that please.

Y/n: I wont Zuha I won't.

I want to leave but I don't want to hurt these girls they really do like me I should treat them better and then maybe I could fake my life and have my life back. No I shouldn't think like that maybe I should just think about what Eunchae said and try to get used to things here.

Eunbi: Hey you 2 come down for dinner ill give you a few minutes but its out for you when you're ready. 

As she left Zuha slowly pulled away from the hug we were in before holding my face still and then kissing my lips slowly moving her hands behind my neck holding me close to keep the kiss going and slipping her tongue into my mouth. After a few minutes like this she slowly pulled away to breathe.

Zuha: I love you Y/n so please don't leave me.