(S) Chapter 6.5

Y/n POV

I woke with a heavy feeling all over my body looking around I could see bruised and bandages from where I was hit. I tried to sit up only to be me with a searing pain. 

Y/n: AHH! 

Suddenly the door to the room swung open to reveal both Zuha and Yunjin who rushed over to me. 

Yunjin: Lay down baby don't force yourself~

Kazuha: Yunjin please leave us. 

Yunjin: Are you sure? I mean it will be difficult to...

Kazuha: Did I stutter.

Yunjin: Well Y/n I tried love you~

Once Yunjin left the room Kazuha locked the door before marching over to me.

Kazuha: WHY DID YOU RUN AGAIN!

Y/n: I...I...

Kazuha: YOU WHAT MAKE FAKE PROMISES? MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL? DON'T CARE FOR ME IN REALITY? WHAT Y/N WHAT!

Y/n: I still asked you to save me...

Kazuha: SO WHAT AM I YOUR GET OUT OF SHIT CARD? DO YOU CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OVER THAT YOURSELF? IS EVER SWEET THING YOU HAVE EVER SAID TO ME A FUCKING LIE? WHAT Y/N WHAT!

Y/n: Zuha...I-

Kazuha: DON'T YOU ZUHA ME Y/N ITS BEEN THREE DAYS WE DIDNT KNOW IF YOU WOULD EVER WAKE UP! WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER ONCE MEANT ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER SAID! 

Y/n: Zuha...please its not like that...

Kazuha: THEN HOW IS IT Y/N HOW IS IT I GIVE MY EVERYTHING TO YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SO WHY DOES IT FUCKING FEEL LIKE MY HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN! 

Y/n: Zuha nothing I have ever said to you has been a lie...

Kazuha: OF COURSE IT HASNT WHY WOULD IT BE A LIE ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE TRIED TO LEAVE US WHENEVER YOU HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO! IVE EVEN HAD TO FIGHT EUNBI FROM STOPPING LE SSERAFIM FROM SEEING YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THAT IS TO DO! 

Y/n: Zuha~ 

Kazuha: NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME IM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE US NO MATTER WHAT IM NOT GOING EVER LET YOU AWAY FROM ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

Before I could even answer Zuha had stripped her clothes off before pulling a knife as she took her jeans off and jumping on top of me roughly grabbing my throat with her left hand while holding the knife with her right. 

Y/n: Ca...n't...br...athe...Zuha...

Kazuha: Oh can't you I didn't notice. That's not the right name either right now you are my bitch to be used as I want and I am your mistress do you understand.

Y/n: Yes! 

She tightened the grip on my throat slightly. 

Kazuha: YES WHAT?

Y/n: Yes Mistress!! 

Kazuha: Perfect bitch. Now are you ready to please your master?

A weak nod was all I could produce. She then moved herself on top of me before finally settling herself on my face. 

Kazuha: Start cleaning your mistresses pussy. 

I let my tongue become introduced to her pussy slowly cleaning it until a sudden pain struck my arm. 

Y/n: Ah! 

Kazuha: Do better I know you can! Unless you want another mark?  

I did the best I could to please Zuha scared what would happen if I slowed down. Soon she started to shake wile her moans got louder and louder until she grabbed my hair tightly and began to crush my head in between her thighs before flooding my mouth as she came intensely.