(S) Chapter 4.5

As Yunjin crawled over me I was conflicted on how to feel excited maybe scared but she soon shook me from my thoughts by forcing her lips against mine and at the same time grabbing both my hands and placing them on her. 

Yunjin: Feel free to do what you want with those hands baby soon mine will be exploring as well.

As my hands began to move across her body she rammed her tongue into my mouth and wasn't giving me a chance to breathe. After what felt like hours she finally backed away from my mouth but stayed close enough where I could feel her breathe against me.

Yunjin: You are a good kisser baby but you are quite shy with your hands keeping them only on my back what's wrong nervous? It doesn't matter its my turn to have fun with my hands.

As Yunjin moved lower down my body I was still frozen. Soon I felt my legs let free from my cargo pants and soon my boxers were removed as well.

Yunjin: Looks like I was right you are big down here as well Y/n. You are already hard for me I knew you loved the look of my body and feel of my lips.

As Yunjin grabbed my dick tightly I felt more pain then pleasure as she slowly jerked me up and down. 

Yunjin: Oh the look on your face what's wrong does it hurt? Good you hurt us by trying to run away if only you didn't do that instead of punishment this would have been love.

As she kept a tight grip on my dick she moved back towards me and kissed me again while still jerking me off. Soon I felt myself near my limit any Yunjin could tell this through whimpers I was letting out.

Yunjin: Oh baby you want to cum for me? 

Y/n: Please...

Yunjin: Oh baby you need to beg mummy if you want to cum.

Y/n: Please Yunjin...

Yunjin: That's not what you need to say~

Y/n: M...Mummy please let me cum!

Yunjin: Of course baby.

As I felt myself cum onto Yunjins hand she looked happy that I came. She then licked the cum off of her hand before showing me it in her mouth before swallowing it.

Yunjin: You taste good baby. Now I want you to taste me.

Y/n: I...I've never done anything like this before.

Yunjin: Don't worry baby mummy will guide you.

As Yunjin laid me down fully she climbed over my head before sitting on top of me.

Yunjin: Baby I want you to start eating me. Ravage me with your tongue baby.

As I began I did my best to please Yunjin I could hear her moans from above me. 

Yunjin: OH FUCK BABY YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MUMMY CUM!

After a few more seconds she grabbed my hair and started to dig my face in to her pussy and with once final large moan from Yunjin my mouth was suddenly filled with her cum and as she kept cuming she dug my head as deep as she could once she had stopped she spoke while trying to catch her breath. 

Yunjin: Drink it... Baby you better drink it.

As she moved away from my face she saw me swallow and she grew a bright smile before tightly hugging me.

Yunjin: You make me feel so happy Y/n ill end your punishment here but that doesn't mean the funs over your friend was back up the full time you were eating me its only fair that I take you all the way.

As I looked up and met her eyes the way her hair was messed up and her bright smile across her face made her look even more beautiful than usual.

Y/n: Beautiful...