Introducing

I do not re-read the chapters, if there are any spelling mistakes or anything like that i am very sorry. Anyways this was a random idea, i hope it turns out good. I'm also very sorry if the spanish parts are wrong, i do not speak spanish and i use google translator. Also, i'm gonna upload a chapter everyday!

Anyway imma introduce the 'main' people in this story, i won't show any pictures and if you want to imagine them in a different way then go ahead, i couldn't care less.

Wilbur Soot:

He's 6'6, or 198cm tall (i think it's that in cm idk). He has a kind of big family. His parents are Philza and Kristen, he also has 2 brothers and their names are Techno and Tommy, Techno being his twin brother. Wilbur and basically his whole family are british. He and Techno are 17 years old and go into some Highschool. He, or his parents, are quite rich, which makes a lot of girls love him. Even tho he's a handsome guy, most of them probably love him for his money. Well to his looks now: He has fluffy brown hair and wears round silver glasses. He has good style i'd say, and also good music taste. He does play the guitar too. That's it i guess.

Alex Quackity:

He's 5'10 (or 178 i think), has raven black hair and mostly wears a dark blue beanie. He often wears hoodies to school, sometimes he even wears them in summer to cover up bruises he gets from bullying. Yeah, he gets bullied. He doesn't even know why. They say he's "ugly" or "fat", some even call him a.. you now, the f slur. He's pansexual, and not a lot of people at school accept that. His parents couldn't care less about his sexuality, they love him no matter what. At school he's obviously not very popular but he still got friends. His best friends are Karl and George, they always help him when he gets bullied. Mostly because their simps bully him, they always listen to George and Karl. (Btw he's 17) He plays the guitar as well because he learned that when he was still living in mexico.

Technoblade Minecraft:

He's 6'4 (193 ig) and has short brown hair, which he sometimes dyes light pink. He loves to go boxing, and he's really good at it. That makes him scary to a lot of people though. He might look or sound mean but he's the sweetest person to his family. No one likes to get in a fight with him so everybody basically leaves him alone. He got Wilbur though, so it's fine for him. His twin-brothers stupid fangirls are annoying tho, so he always shooes them away.

Tommy Minecraft:

Tommy's a 9 year old child and with that the youngest of the 3. He has fluffy blonde hair and is veryy energetic. He's got 2 friends that he always invites over. Their name's are Tubbo and Ranboo, they're both a year older than him tho.

Tubbo and Ranboo:

They're 10 years old, Tubbo being the energetic shorter one and Ranboo being the calm tall one. They met Tommy in school and they've been best friends ever since.

Philza Minecraft and Kristen Soot:

Phil and Kristen are the parents of Wilbur, Techno and Tommy. Wilbur being the only one who's got their mother's last name. Might be weird for twins to have different last names but who gives a shit.

There's also Dream and Sapnap, Q's main bullies. Karl and George being there too of course. I won't go into detail for them though, i'm sure you can basically imagine how they look like and how tall they are.

This: A/n
"This": thinking
"This": talking

No spam voting please, otherwise you'll get blocked for a few days/week or more if i forget to unblock you-
Now bye, cya in the first chapter!! <33