2

{3rd person or whatever idk}

Wilbur sighed, smiling like the idiot he is. It's been 3 years since he met Quackity. They first met in the bathroom in 9th grade, they were 14 back then. Both of them are now 17. Through the years, Wilbur fell in love with the smaller. And so did Quackity. But of course, they'd never tell each other that. They don't wanna ruin their friendship. Though, Wilbur really wanted to ask Quackity out for a date. If he says no, he could just say he meant it in a platonic way. Or that it was a joke. He'd never joke about something like that, but it might not ruin their friendship if Quackity doesn't feel the same. Suddenly the door swung open. Wilbur looked up, finding Tommy, his youngest brother, in the doorway. "Wilby!!" He sighed, sitting up. "Hello Toms."

Tommy closed the door, walking towards his brother happily. "Are you okay? You seem sad." He said as he hugged the taller. Wilbur smiled, hugging his brother back. "I'm fine, Tommy. Just thinking about someon- something." Tommy gasped, climbing into bed and next to Wilbur. "Do you have a crush?!" "W-what? No i don't." The blonde got even more excited. "Oh my god you do, you do! Tell me about her!!" Wilbur sighed. He knew he wouldn't get out of this unless he'd tell the other. "Fine.." "YAY!!" Tommy jumped up to hug Wilbur, who quickly caught him in time. "Tommy! Be careful." He said worriedly. Tommy, who wasn't bothered by the fact he almost fell out of bed, nodded quickly. "Now tell me!!" "Okay okay! So uh.. i met them quite a long time ago, like three years ago. I met them in the bathroom, they were crying because they got bullied. They had a few injuries and a bleeding nose. Their clothes were also soaking wet, so i gave them my hoodie." Tommy nodded.

"And what does she look like?" Wilbur smiled, thinking about the ravenette. "Well.. they have raven black hair that they always cover with a beanie. They're also short. Maybe like 5'10?" "Says you. You're 6'6, for you everyone is short." Wilbur laughed. "Whatever. They mostly wear baggy clothes, and they have a few beauty marks in their face. I think they suit them pretty well.. Oh and his smile is perfect!! He also has very pretty eyes." Wilbur kept daydreaming, Tommy listening carefully, somehow not noticing that Wilbur started using he/him. "You really like her, don't you?" He asked. Wilbur frowned as he realised Tommy said 'she'. He couldn't blame Tommy though, he's just a kid and of course he'd think he likes a girl. "What?" Tommy asked. "Tommy, the person i like is not a girl." "What??" Tommy looked confused. "Tommy i'm in love with a boy." Tommy gasped. Wilbur felt his heart race, would Tommy tell him he can't love a boy? "You like a boy???!" "Y-yeah." "OMG!! ILL HAVE A PLAY BUDDY!!" "What?" "When will he come over?? I need to meet him!! We'll be best friends!" Tommy excitedly said.

"Wait- You- I- You don't care that he's not a girl?" "Why should i? You seem to like him a lot, and if he makes you happy then i want you to be with him!!" Tommy smiled. Wilburs heart literally melted. He hugged Tommy, who was confused. "You cute little gremlin" The older said as he let go of the blonde. "Hey!" The brunette chuckled, ruffling his brothers hair. "He hasn't even been here, and i don't even know how to ask him or what i should even plan for a date." Tommy fell silent. "You know each other for like 3 years.. and you don't know how to ask him on a date?" Wilbur shook his head. "Ugh, you are an idiot.." "Hey!"

"Shush. What does he like?" "Well.. he likes movies, amusement parks, things like that, you know?" Tommy nodded. "Maybe star gazing, going to an amusement park, going to the cinema or have a movie night.. or sitting down by a fire, eating marshmallows, playing the guitar and stuff like that?" Wilbur was stunned. "How have you got more date ideas than i do.." "Heh, i'm just better. Now ask him when he'll come over i wanna meet my brothers boyfriend!" Wilbur lightly hit the back of Tommy's head. "Shut up." "Ow!" "Whatever. Don't tell our parents or Techno about this though. Got it?" Tommy just rolled his eyes. "Why did you come here in the first place?" "Oh yeah. I was bored." Tommy shrugged. "Wanna play minecraft?" He smiled happily. Wilbur looked at the time. "Half an hour." "YAY!!" The taller smiled as Tommy quickly crawled to the edge of his bed, waiting for Wilbur to turn on his playstation.

They played for almost an hour, until Wilbur finally looked at the time. "Tommy, you need to go to bed." "But im not tired" the younger whined. "It's 15 minutes past your bedtime." "Please just a little" "Fine. But don't tell mum. Or dad." "Mhm!!" Tommy smiled. They continued to play for another hour. Wilbur noticed that Tommy kept yawning. "Alright, let's get you to bed now." "But i wanna stay with you.." Tommy quietly said as he yawned once again. Wilbur couldn't help but smile. "I'll stay with you until you fall asleep, alright?" Tommy nodded happily. So, they quietly opened Wilburs bedroom door, looking around in case someone's still awake. They quietly closed the door and sneeked to Tommy's bedroom. Just as Wilbur was about to open Tommy's bedroom door, they heard a sleepy voice. "The fuck are you two doing, it's midnight." They quickly turned to see Techno standing behind them. "Shut up. We forgot about the time." Wilbur whispered. Techno just shrugged. "Well stop standing there and bring Tommy to  bed, you don't want dad to find us here, do you?" They both shook their head.

The three of them were now laying in Tommy's bed. The two older men waiting for their little brother to finally fall asleep. "Wilby?" "Hm." "Why is your room the only one that's far away from me and Techno." "Because i'm the oldest and i deserve my peace, that i still don't get." "We're fucking twins." "Youre still younger." "Yeah, like 5 minutes." "Mhm." Tommy laughed at his brothers, they kept making jokes and stuff that made him laugh.

"Shush tommy." Wilbur suddenly said as he covered Tommy's mouth. A little confused, Tommy stopped laughing. "What?" He whispered. "I think someone woke up." "Eh, let's just go to sleep." Wilbur and Tommy nodded, the three of them soon falling asleep.

In the morning, Kristen walked into Wilburs room. To her surprise, her son wasn't there. She thought he might've been in Techno's room, but it was also empty. She slowly started to panic, quietly opening Tommy's room. She let out a relieved sigh as she saw all three of her sons cuddling each other.  Tommy was in the middle of them, snuggeled into Wilburs chest who hugged him. While Techno was just comfortably sleeping by Tommy's side. Kristen smiled, quickly going to get Phil. "Aww.." He said as they both looked at their children.

1207 Words