7

FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS LMAO

Kristen harshly opened the door, leaving it wide open as she entered Wilburs room. She walked over to Wilburs closet, placing the laundry basket on the floor. "Hmmh" Wilbur let out an annoyed hum. "Wake up Wilbur." His mother said as she put the laundry in his closet. "Five minutes.." He tiredly said. "It's 2 pm, don't you need to pick up Quackity in a few hours?" Wilbur quickly sat up. "2 pm?! Why didn't you wake me up?!" He quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. His mother chuckled. Actually it was 11:30, but he didn't need to know that now.

Kristen left her sons room and went to the kitchen, continuing making lunch. As Wilbur got back to his room, he quickly got changed into black sweatpants and a white hoodie. He then ran downstairs. Tommy, Techno and his father sitting at the table. "There you are! I was just about to call you downstairs." Phil said, smiling at Will. "Eh?" His mother set the food on the table. "It's not 2 pm, Wilbur." She laughed. "Why did you-" Wilbur sighed. "Whatever." He sat down in front of Techno and next to Tommy. "Ranboo and Tubbo are coming over at 4!!" He happily told Wilbur. "That's nice." He answered before shoving the pasta his mother made in his mouth. "Mhm!" Tommy nodded. "Who's coming over today?" He asked. "You'll see." Wilbur said. "Wilbur, don't talk when eating!" Wilbur rolled his eyes before swallowing. "Alright, alright."

at 1pm (stfu if you're spanish, google translator is shit okay)

Quackity was in the living room with his parents. He wanted to ask if what he would wear looked good. He was very nervous, even though Wilbur would pick him up in like 4 hours. Q was scared that Wilburs family wouldn't like him. Well, Quackity showed his mother the cargo pants he wore to school almost everyday and a black hoodie with a little yellow duck on it (basically his merch hoodie). And of course his beanie. "Is that alright?" he asked unsure. "Do you like it?" His mother asked. The ravenette nodded, looking at the clothes he was wearing. "Well then it's good. You don't have to wear things you're uncomfortable with." Sofia smiled at her son. "Yeah, as long as you like it, you don't have to worry." Her husband said. "But what if his parents don't like me? What if they think i'm gross?" Quackity panicked. "Alex, they'd never say that. And if they do, then call me. I'll immediately pick you up." His father told him.

Soon, Quackity got all his stuff together for the 'sleepover'. Wilbur should arrive soon as well. "Mamá, papá, estoy demasiado nervioso.. ¿realmente necesito ir?" Quackity asked as he walked up and down the living room. "Sí. puedes hacer esto, no te preocupes tanto." His mother tried to calm him down. "¿Por qué estás tan nervioso? él es solo tu mejor amigo." His father asked, giving Q a confused look. "eh .. estoy seguro de que mamá puede explicar .." Quackity looked at his mother who just nodded. Suddenly there was a knock. Quackity whined. "anda, no seas marica y abre la puerta! él no te morderá." His mother said. "Okay okay- relax." Quackity said before opening the door.

Wilbur smiled at Quackity. "Hello!" "Hey.." "¡Alex! ¡No olvides tus cosas! idiota, sin mí no sabrías lo que haces." His mother yelled from the living room. Quackity just rolled his eyes. Wilbur chuckled. "I'll be right back. Eh- come in. If you want-" "Sure." Q nodded and gestured Wilbur to follow him. In the living room, Quackity got his things while his parents were giving Wilbur a death scare. "eh.." Wilbur mumbled. "Hello." He smiled, trying not to make a bad impression. "Hello. You're Wilbur, right?" Diego asked. "Yeah.." Wilbur looked at Quackity. "No lo asustes papá." Q said. "Alright alright." His father said. "Eh.. let's get going?.." Quackity asked. "Right. eh, come on." Wilbur awkwardly said.

As they walked out of the house, Quackity's mother was standing in the door frame, waving to them. "Have fun!" She smiled. They waved back before walking off.

"Eh- Sorry about them." Quackity apologised. "It's alright, don't worry. Your mother seems nice! Your father's just a little eh.. scary." Wilbur chuckled. "He can get a little overprotective sometimes.." Q shrugged. "Don't worry, once you two know each other a little more, he'll be less scary." "I hope so." Quackity laughed at Wilbur. "Hey! Don't laugh." The taller playfully pouted. "It's just funny that- that you're scared of him. He's way shorter than you." Q continued laughing. "Shut up." Wilbur whined. "No" Q said as he calmed down.

5 minutes before they'd arrive at Wilbur's, it started to rain a little. "Oh no.." Quackity said. "Don't worry, i'm sure it'll go away soon." Wilbur said as it was just lightly raining. "If you say so." Q smiled. Soon they arrived at Wilbur's house. Quackity was stunned and asked himself if his parents really wouldn't think he looks gross. "Eh- Wilbur? Are you sure your family won't uh.. i don't know.. think i look uhm.." Quackity tried to form a sentence. "Don't even finish that, Q. You look amazing, and they'd never say anything bad about you." Wilbur said, putting an arm around Q's shoulder. "If you say so.." Wilbur cupped Q's face. "Don't say you're scared they'll judge you." He said as he got closer. Quackity got red and shoved him away. "I-i'm not." Wilbur gently pulled Quackity to look at him. "You sure?" He teased. Quackity got even redder. "E-eh-" Wilbur chuckled, patting Q's beanie. "Come on, let's go inside. The rain's getting heavier." "R-right.." Quackity followed Wilbur inside.

They took off their shoes before Wilbur started looking for his parents. "Mom? Dad?" He asked. "Wilbur! For fucks sake.. finally, you're back! These little gremlins wouldn't stop asking for you." Techno said as he walked towards the two. "Oh, hey Q." He said. Quackity just waved. Of course, the two met before and have talked but Q is still a little scared of him. "Where's mom and dad?" "I don't even know, they said they'd be back in a few hours. Probably visiting some friend or whatever." Techno shrugged. Wilbur just nodded. "Now go get your little gremlins, i can't deal with them." Techno whined. "Sure, i'll free you." "Thanks."

Techno then disappeared upstairs. "Come on, wanna meet Tommy and his friends?" "Sure." Quackity smiled. "I just wanna say, they can be a bit much.." Wilbur explained as he walked upstairs with Q. "It's fine." "You sure?" "Mhm!" Wilbur smiled. "Alright then." They walked through the hallway until Wilbur stopped at one specific door. He knocked before opening the door.

1131 Words