11.5

Right now, it's the end of the month June, Wilbur has came out to his family and they of course accepted him. Tommy was very happy to hear that Q is his brothers boyfriend. Quackity's father wasn't the happiest with Wilbur being his sons boyfriend, but at least Wilbur's trying to get him to like him. The two were currently getting ready for a pride festival, both of them having their flags ready. Quackity had the pan flag painted on his cheeks, and was right now painting the bi flag on Wilburs face. "Stop movinggg" Q laughed. "But it feels weird" The taller whined. "It's not that bad. Now stop moving." Wilbur huffed, rolling his eyes. Quackity laughed, giving Wilbur a quick kiss before moving on and continuing to draw the flag.

"And done. See, it wasn't that bad." Quackity said, smiling proudly as Wilbur looked into the mirror. "How the fuck are you this good at make-up??" "Oh you know, i'm just so talented." Q laughed. "Of course you are." Will said, patting Quackity's beanie. The ravenette rolled his eyes, pulling Wilbur down to kiss him. "I love you too." Wilbur grinned as they pulled away. "I hope so." Q chuckled, hugging his boyfriend. "Come on, let's not be late, hm?" Wilbur softly said, Quackity just nodding as an answer. The two of them got their flags before walking out of Wilbur's room. "Bye mom, bye dad. We're heading out!" Wilbur said to his parents. "Bye Wilbur, Bye Quackity!" His father shouted from the living room. "Awh, you're leaving already?" His mother asked. "Yeah, but we'll be back in a few hours!" Quackity smiled. Kristen nodded, looking at her son and his boyfriend. "You two are adorable." "Mom!" Wilbur whined. "Alright, Alright!" She laughed. "See you two later, have fun!" "Thanks! See you Kristen!" Wilburs mother waved at them before the door closed.

At the festival, they were having a lot of fun, Karl and Sapnap were there, as well as Dream and George. They hung out, all of them having their flags with them. (If you've ever been to a pride festival, you'll know what i mean) They were walking around, having a few drinks as well. It was a great expierience, everyone excepted each other and no one judged you. Wilbur and Quackity looked at each other before sharing a soft kiss. They loved each other a lot, everyone could tell. Maybe opposites do attract. Not always, but this couple was one of these "sometimes".

Hello guys! I'm sorry to say that this was the last 'chapter' of this story. I really hoped you enjoyed reading this, even if it might've been short. Trust me, i was writing on this story for about a month, and this isn't the only one i'm working on! But before i go, i want you all to know how much i appreciate you. Everyone who read, voted or even commented on this story. I'm so happy that you like this story and made it to the end. To everyone who got this far, thank you so fucking much. This book almost has a 130 views and i'm so thankful for everything!! Especially to those who commented, i can't tell you how much i appreciate it. I absolutely love reading all your comments, this is probably my favourite thing about writing stories. Really, thank you all. I don't even know what to say other than thank you. I really hope you have a nice day, evening, morning, afternoon or whatever your time might be!! Remember, you are worth a lot and i care about you. Please make sure to eat and drink enough. I love you guys. <3

619 Words