4

Idk what day it is so it's thursday now. Why? Cause i said so :)

Wilbur tiredly stood up from his bed, getting ready. He brushed his teeth, washed his face and changed into a yellow hoodie and black ripped jeans. Of course he wore his glasses as well. He walked down the stairs, quickly greeting his parents. "Where's Techno?" "Here." The brunette turned around, looking at his twin brother. "Let's go." "Why in such a hurry?" "I don't even know. You can go eat something if you want to." "You should too." "Eh, fine." Wilbur said with a sigh. The two walked into the kitchen, sitting down at the table and eating their breakfast. After they finished, they said their goodbyes to Tommy and their parents, putting on their shoes and coat before leaving the house.

As they arrived at the campus, for some reason no one was there. They entered the campus confused, looking around. They heard yelling from the distance, so they decided to check. Soon they saw a quite big crowd. They yelled some shit so Wilbur decided to go take a look. Techno just walked after him. As they made their way through the crowd, Wilburs eyes widened. There was Dream and Sapnap, beating up Quackity. Everyone watched, no one even thinking about stopping them. Wilbur frowned, pushing the people away and walking towards Dream. "What the fuck?!" He angrily said as he pulled Dream by his hood, who fell to the ground. "Wilbur! Why'd you do that?!" Dream got up, but Wilbur completely ignored him and turned to Quackity. Techno was standing near Wilbur, watching him confused. "You alright?" Quackity shakingly sat up, tears streaming down his face. He wanted to hug Quackity, but Dream got in the way. "The fuck?! Can't you see we're busy right now?!" Oh how he could kill Dream right now. Wilbur turned to Dream, glaring at him. "The fuck do you mean by that?! You're obviously bullying him! Why the actual fuck?! He's done nothing!" Wilbur argued. "Well he's a fucking loser! How can you not see that?!" "He's not!" "He probably just likes you because of your money!" "Don't fucking say that." Wilbur clenched his fists, staring at Dream. "Dream you should stop now. Calm down Wilbur." Techno said, putting his hand on Wilburs shoulder. "What? Can't stand the fact that it's true?" "Stop it Dream."

"Or what? He's gonna cry? I'm sorry to tell you that way but your little best friend is using you." "He would never." Wilbur angrily said. "Dream just stop it." "Come on, everyone can tell. You know, i'm wondering how a freak, a loser, just someone like him could end up with you. The popular guy?" Dream laughed. Wilbur got even more pissed off. "Dream i'm telling you, fucking stop it or else." "Or else what? It's not like he'd do anything. Don't you get it Wilbur? Quackity's a weak little peace of shi-" Suddenly, Dream felt a harsh pain as he fell to the ground. "ENOUGH!" The principal suddenly shouted. Wilbur didn't care though. He stared down at Dream, who's nose started to bleed. "Wilbur! Detention! You too Dream!" The principal strictly said. "And all of you, go to class." The crowd soon disappeared, now only Dream, Wilbur, Techno and Quackity being there.

Soon Karl and George ran towards Quackity. "You alright Q? Come on, let's get you to the nurse." They helped him up and slowly walked to the building. "Cut it out you two. If i see one of you with a bleeding nose after detention then you'll get 10 pages of math homework until monday." "WHAT?!" Both of them snapped at the principal. "You heard me. Now go to class!" "Tz, whatever." Wilbur said, storming off to class.

The nurse leant back in her chair, sighing. She finally finished treating Quackity. "They got you pretty badly. How long have they been bullying you?" "Since he was 12." "So five years?" Quackity nodded. "Well i'm glad that someone stopped them. Who was it if i'm allowed to ask?" "Wilbur stepped in." Karl said. "Wilbur Soot?" "Mhm." George hummed.

At detention im lazy (so sorry)

Wilbur walked out of class, Techno already waiting for him. "So, how's your hand?" Techno asked, walking with his brother to detention. "It's alright, i guess. I don't regret shit though." "Why'd you hit Dream in the first place?" "Quackity's my best friend. Of course i'm gonna protect him.." "You really like him, don't you?" There was silence between them. Wilbur smiled, looking at the floor as they walked. "I do." "Well, why don't you ask him to come over?" "Now? I don't know if i should ask him after what happened." "You know him for 3 years, you can't wait any longer." "Well- I don't even know what we could do." "Watch a move or something like that." "Eh whatever. I'll think of it. See you at home." Wilbur said as he stood in front of the room they had detention it. "Cya." Techno said before walking off.

Wilbur entered the room, Dream already sitting there as well as the principal. "Wilbur, i see you're finally here. Please take a seat." She pointed at the chair in front of Dream. Wilbur rolled his eyes and did what he was told to. He completely ignored Dream as he sat in front of him, not wanting to talk or even look at him. "Wilbur, Dream, aren't you two friends?" The principal asked. "Well not anymore." Wilbur huffed. Dream just rolled his eyes, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms. "And why's that?" "Excuse me?? Didn't you see how he treated Quackity?!" "I did. And that's something i do not tolerate in this school. But that's not what i asked, Soot." "He fucking beat up my best friend and not just once, i won't act like nothing fucking happened!" Wilbur angrily said. "Watch your language! Well i can't force you to forgive him. Just don't fight. And Dream, if i get any report of you bullying Quackity again, i will have to contact your parents and might as well suspend you for a week." "What?!" "You heard me."

"Look Dream, if you'll stop and at least try to be friends or just nice to him then i might forgive you and we can be friends again. Alright?" Dream was silent for a few seconds. "Ugh fine." "You have to apologise though." "..." Wilbur glared at him. "Alright alright. I'll do it next week." "Good."

1079 Words