10

self made cover thing idk what it's called- THE QNF PICTURE UP THERE YK 😭 Anyways have fun readin!!!

Just as Quackity closed the door, he sighed. "Alex! There you are! We were waiting for you!" His mother said, walking towards him. "Hello mom. Sorry i'm late." "It's fine, don't worry. But you need to tell me EVERYTHING that happened!!" Q smiled. "Of course."

Quackity spent about 15 minutes telling Sofia what happened at Wilbur's. "Aww, my son's actually in love~" Sofia said as she dramatically put her hand on her chest. "Yeah.. he's just so-" Quackity sighed, not knowing what to say. "I mean- Have you seen him?? He's so pretty and oh my god his voice!! Just everything about him is just.. perfect? I don't even know how to describe him.." Sofia nodded, listening carefully. "Why don't you ask him out?? He for sure loves you." "Even if he does, i'd be too nervous.." "Awh.. well he better asks you then, otherwise he'll have to deal with my broom." His mother jokingly said. Q chuckled, smiling as he was thinking about Wilbur. "I still don't know if he's into guys, what if he's straight? I mean, he has so many pretty girls simp for him.." "They don't love him for who he is though, and i'm sure he knows that." Quackity just shrugged. "I miss him already" he whined, leaning against his mothers shoulder dramatically.

Sofia laughed, patting her son. "You'll see him tomorrow." Q continued whining. "Shut it or i'll call him and tell him he should pick you up." His mother jokingly said. Q dramatically gasped. "How dare you??!?!" He said, placing his hand on his chest. His mother laughed. "Don't be so dramatic, Alex." "I'm not." Quackity smiled. "Well, i got to go now. Your father wanted to watch something and he forced me to watch it with him.." His mother said, getting out of Q's bed. "Awh alright, have fun." "Thank you."

Quackity was now pretty bored, so he opened his phone. He had A LOT of messages from the gc with George and Karl.

- - - -

You guys alright??-

Gogy
QUACKITY!

Karl<3
QUACKITY!!

hi

Gogy
why the fuck werent you answering
we were worried

Karl<3
Yeah

sorry, i was at Wilburs and i didn't really take out my phone

Gogy
wait
at wilburs???
like THE wilbur
the one you have a crush on????

yes

Karl<3
OMG
WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING
AÆHH
TELL US EVERYTHING

alright alright😭

Gogy
tell usssss

alright so..

Karl<3
OMGG
THATS SO CUTEE
AWW

Gogy
istg if you two won't get together

:')
idek if he likes guyssssss

Karl<3
but like
who wouldn't be gay for you?

Gogy
frfr

Karl<3
you're a smash Quackity.

😭😭
idiots

Gogy
HAHAHAHAHAHA
ITS TRUE THOO

Karl<3
YEAHH

DUMBASSES
STFU
IM CRYING LAUGUING 😭😭