1

She could feel the Autumn dissipate. The breeze is turning into a chilly one, the leaves that were bright orange with a tint of trunk brown in it has now started to vanish, the once bright six am morning has now started to give a poignant vibe. Here, she sits on the corner most table of a café chosen by her introverted loving brother, Chou Mark. Roaming her eyes around she can unknowingly notice how her favorite season is knocking at the door, as the old men there were wearing a light covering of warm cloth material, as the two newly born infants, probably haven't completed a year in this world, are too covered with woolen around their weak bodies. Oh, how can a mother ignore the temperature when its about her child, Oh, how can a wife ignore the fall when its about her soon-to-be-gone husband, we all are scared to lose the person who can leave too easily.

Mark : "Okay, Tzu, she'll be here at ANY minute please try to open up yourself and try to make her feel comfortable, no death stares"

She rolls her eyes, as this was the first thing her brother said to her after making her wait for forty-five minutes. Her index finger and thumb which held the pink straw half dipped into her favorite "Matcha flavored shake", probably the last cold, ice filled shake of the year.

Tzuyu : "I'll try. What's her name again?"

A little smile sneaked on Mark's face as his cheeks reddened a bit, probably because of the low temperature, as he slowly uttered two words.

Mark : "Minatozaki Sana"

Nodding, Tzuyu took another sip of her green algae resembling drink and enjoyed every bit of that sip that stayed a second in her mouth before she gulped it and felt icy smoothness wash over her food pipe.

Mark : "She just texted me, she is here. I'll go and get her inside"

Tzuyu : "Sure, sure, she must be finding it too difficult to scot the way inside"

With a pissed look her brother ignored her and almost ran towards outside.

Chou Tzuyu and Chou Mark. The most popular sibling duo back in their school days. Tzuyu was just thirteen when her brother was in last year of his school life, and he was completely protective about the fact that not a single boy from his class (or from hers too) try to engage her little sister into the love games.

Aside from their visuals, their regularity at school, their behavior towards the teacher, their grades, them participating in extra curricular everything was top graded, and that's how, Mark ended up working as a doctor in the top hospital of the country and Tzuyu ended up following her brother to Seoul and opening a restaurant and just an year after followed by the other.

The bond between the siblings is always something their parents were proud of, they would never skip a beat to start praising their young ones, to start praising their bond, well not until they passed away in an accident.

Mark dragged her here today to let the only two women of his life meet each other, it's been eleven months since Sana and Mark started dating, sometimes Tzuyu being out of country attending chefs workshop, learning some Gourmet stuff, or the other time it was Mark being send to help a natural disaster management occurrence in some fourth world country, which ended up them making plan now to meet with Mark's loving girlfriend, who he won't stop simping over, Minatozaki Sana.

A Japanese, three years younger than him, a novelist an extremely popular one, her books involve the mixture of awareness, feelings, emotions, a place for LGBTQ+ characters, everything from plot line to the acknowledgement page, is like stars bought down and laid flat on the paper.

A notification pops on her screen, she usually believes in ghosting or just not being online enough but this one person, her best friend, Son Chaeyoung have her ways to grab the latter's attention.

: Club at six?

Sighing internally Tzuyu replied.

: Fine! I'll be there till 8.

Receiving a 'You're the best friend one could ever have' followed by a kiss emoji, and Tzuyu left it on seen.

Lifting her head up, she saw her brother pushing the glass door, as a woman few inches shorter than him, wearing white sneakers followed by some kind jeans akin to it shade, and a hoodie. Her eyes couldn't wait as they directly jumps to her face.

Her doughy perfect glistening eyes, as she carries the contagious smile, her perfectly heart felt lips, her perfectly made cheeks, there wasn't a single flaw in her beauty, and even if there is, then she is blind to it. It was like a fruition of God as he witnessed her creation transfer into something way more prettily than He'd have ever imagined.

Within a few seconds she found herself leaving her seat, standing up and hear those words which almost were as sweet as the direct consumption of honey. If the Grim Reaper exists, she won't mind her head being kept under the scythe of him.

Mark : "Tzu, reply, NOW!"

Mark hissed in her ear, pulling her back to the world she hates, REALITY.

Tzuyu : "Oh, I'm so sorry, so sorry... I just zoned out, it's one of my flaws, sorry."

Sana settles down with the same contagious smile which made Tzuyu let her lips turn a bit upwards.

Sana : "It's fine, I'm flawed too with that tempting flaw"

There was that sweetness present in her nature, something soo soothing and exciting about her presence that Tzuyu couldn't help but to feel enthralled with.

Tzuyu : "I'm Tzuyu"

With the same smile the Japanese pulled her hand out, which Tzuyu accepted, it was like two naked electric wire meeting, a spark flied through their body, a spark which definitely awoken their pensive thoughts, it was just a normal handshake, but oh who we are to fool, handshakes are just another excuse to touch the person we are being drawn to.

Sana : "Sana"