6

Tzuyu : "Its getting late, shall I drop you home"

Her eyes fixated on the sky, a beautiful art movie presented by the stars.

Sana : "Nah, I just live a few blocks away"

Yes, of course, how could she forget? Sana moved in with her brother a month ago. That one particular night of Autumn-ed early October, at eleven thirty her brother face called her. She was in her night dress ready to drift when she annoyingly swapped the green icon. Mark seemed happy, way too merry. His over energized actions were showing how happiness that night is flowing through his veins instead of blood.

He announced Sana agreeing and enthusiastically saying "yes" to move in with him. Tzuyu simply smiled, which indeed was because of her brother's happiness and congrats his brother, the next thing Mark knew was Tzuyu hanging up. She just needed her peaceful sleep, after all she is an early riser.

Tzuyu : "Okay"

Her eyes not leaving the sky, her lips not leaving the rim of the green alcoholic bottle, and her head not leaving the thoughts of Sana.

Glancing at Tzuyu, the Japanese stood up, ready to leave, still there's this little desire in her, just to douse off that burning curiosity inside her head, just to know whether she's being delusional or really something known to a spark exists between them.

When Tzuyu not even blinked her eyes, did not turned her face to the slightest angle in her direction, she got her answer, with a heavy yet relieved heart, she turned her heels and walked away, slowly fading into the building fog which will lead her to those edifices.

Losing and pushing every breath inside of her, out, the Taiwanese sighed, slumping onto the bench, she never really wanted the seat to be emptied again, but it did.

>>>>>

It's been a week since their first meet, the club night and still there are just few flashes of those little memories filled with Sana that appears in her head.

Spending another day getting dissolved in her business, she doffed off, sliding into her favorite night velvet pjs, diving under the comforters.

Checking her phone a text popped up.'What's my lovely sister up to?'

Sleep. Gn.

Putting her phone on her bedside table, her hand reached to the lamp ready to cut off all the lights disturbing her, when Mark sent her another text.

This soon?

Groaning she typed...

10:03pm, gn.

It wasn't until the text of 10:04 from her brother which pulled every inch of sleep in her body out off it.

Sana's on her way to your condo, hope you enjoy, bye, gn, my lovely sister, beautiful sister, and understandingly adorable sister, love you lil' one, thank you

Jumping on her bed, aggressively turning on the light, her fingers started smashing the keyboard on her screen.

NO!

I AM NOT MEETING ANYONE RN!!

CHOU MARK!!!!!!

MARK, I'LL KILL YOU!

MARL!!!!!

IF SANA ARRIVES HERE, YOU'LL BE DEAD!!

DON'T YOU FUCKING GHOST ME NOW!!!!!!

MARK!!

CHOU MARK!!

YOU'RE SO DEAD IF I FOUND HER HERE, YOU ASSH-

Her rage was interfered with the house bell, her temper increased as she figured out who it could be.

SHE IS HERE!!

YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME BEFORE SHARING MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS WITH HER!

MARK TEXT HER SAYING I'M NOT HOME

TELL HER ANYTHING, PLEASE

MARK FUCKING CHOU YOU ARE SO DEAD THE SECONF I SEE U.

Taking a deep breath and sighing, realizing she really is out of every choice right now, she leaped out off her bed and with a final text, she threw her phone on the bed.

Fine, you owe me a gold bullion AND your organs!

Within a second, her phone chimed, showing the pop up notification, few texts from Mark.

Hospital emergency. Promised a movie night. So there she is.

Thank you tzu, xoxo

Ofc, anything you want, enjoy!!

With a great sigh, Tzuyu unlocked the door, greeted by Sana wearing the most casual outfit of her wardrobe.

Sana : "Hello Tzuyu"

There was something about the latter using her name. It's like an old trunk getting a new look, like an old vine bottle getting popped up, it's like the most beautiful word for her suddenly.

With a nod, Tzuyu pulled the door, giving the Japanese space to enter the condo.

Scanning the living room, Sana quickly noticed how well arranged and clean the Taiwanese room was. The walls were painted white with brown being used as a highlight paint. It was soothing. The color. The sofas and other furniture contrasting with the highlights and being of brown color, her hall was nothing but filled with warm colors.

A TV was centred between the sofas, making an accurate angle for every corner of the hall to have a clear look. Under the TV a showcase filled with different CDs and an old DVD player, it was obvious that neither the DVD player or the CDs are in use anymor here.

Two side small three feets table stood beside the TV showcase with two flower pots with artificial flowers in it.

Tzuyu's house was filled with warm colors, with warmth, but after all the soothing material, the peaceful soundless area of Tzuyu's house condo still failed to provide Sana a warmth.

It was a house. A beautiful well decorated and maintained house. But, it wasn't a home. It was cold. The walls were just white, not a single color added to them, no stories for them to tell, just walls, just her plain simple walls, without a hanging, without photo frames on them, not a single spot. A wall without a spot is a story less, an emotion less wall.

Even the living room didn't had any other decoratives except of those two flower pots.

The House is huge, way too spacious and with only five things (sofa, coffee table, TV, TV's showcase, and those two flower pots) there was just space flowing around.

The tiles were bare, only few centimetres of them being covered with the tiny little legs of the coffee table. Sorry, the tiles were bare and cold. No carpets or anything, the marble is cold without any covering throwing it's cold everywhere around it.

The House didn't seem to have way too many rooms. Sana could see a doorway leading to the covered kitchen, and then two doors being parallel to each other, and another door in the middle of those two parallel doors, that's it. A 3BHK flat with super spacious environment, in one of the most beautiful and expensive township of Seoul and here, sitting on the sofa the Japanese felt cold while wearing a body warmer inside her clothes and the temprature being just 27°C. It was starting of winter and Sana could feel it more than anything in the world, right now.

Tzuyu arrived from the kitchen bringing a glass of warmed water for her guest.

Sana was emerged in feeling the cold that she didn't noticed the younger one left her alone for almost five minutes.

Settling on another sofa, Tzuyu took a minute before speaking.

Tzuyu : "You need anything else? To eat?"

Shaking her head, Sana put down the glass and looked at Tzuyu.

Sana : "Which new movie did you want to watch?"