5

The season of sweaters, hot chocolate, blankets, snow, mistletoe, is arriving and Tzuyu never felt more better about it. And now, when she sat beside her brother's girlfriend, Sana on that metal green bench, kept behind the bar, at the most cornered place one could find, just the contact with her rugged jeans made her realize how close it is to have her season back. It's her season, something which feels similar to her.

Sana : "So. What were you doing inside?"

Tzuyu looked at Sana, a slender beer bottle kept between them, from which Tzuyu keeps on taking sips on, she asked a waiter to bring it outside to her "spot". Her "spot" wasn't dim lighted, but the street light just provided enough light to see things clearly, let it be her thoughts, or the girlfriend of her brother sitting beside her.

Tzuyu isn't the one who judges someone by their looks, by their figure, body shamming? Except calling Chaeyoung sometimes or most of the time "midget" she have had never commented or thought something negative about someone's body, but right now, her mind just can't ignore the fact of how thin Sana is. Tzuyu just can't push the fact away how worryingly weak Sana looks, though her face looks perfectly fine, but with quite some amount of mixtures plastered on it, she was definitely not judging, but there was something so pale about her body.

Tzuyu : "You look pale"

Sana : "Yes... Umm... To think, that is really the answer of my question, exactly the desired answer"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, as she let her back touch the back of the bench, as she glued her eyes on the wall acting as a fence in front of her.

Tzuyu : "Answer mine, I'll answer yours"

Sana : "I am embarrassed so no judging. I haven't had water since we left the cafeteria, I'm quite dehydrated and the dancing, wow, that was some task to do"

Tzuyu awkwardly offered her the beer, the only liquid around her.

Sana : "Thank you, but I don't drink"

Oh, yes, by the way, Sana doesn't have a single drop of alcohol in her body. If she is to be compared with all those people inside, they were the devils full of alcohol and she was the angel, just pure. And, if by any chance everyone became like her, then the bar/club must be shut downed.

Sana : "Okay, so what ARE you doing here?"

Tzuyu : "It's my best friend's club"

Plain, simple, non-sober answer. Tzuyu got a bearable amount of alcohol in her system.

Sana : "Oh? That's great"

Tzuyu just nodded. Don't know what to say next, or more like HOW to say next. She have some topics circling in her head but decided to straight dive onto the point.

Tzuyu : "Why are you here, Sana?"

Sana : "It feels safe"

Tzuyu side eyed her, waiting for a proper response, but instead the pause on Sana's face told, to wait, it was like the author inside her started to frame the sentence, but when nothing came out, the patience that she bear started to poke her.

Tzuyu : "Safe? Inside a club? Which literally will become a strip club just after few hours?!"

Sana : "You know, the society. The society has given males too much of power, power which everyone should've deserved equally, there's that gloat feeling inside every male breathing, it really doesn't matter to them, if they're bigger failure than any of the animal alive. They just have it, their pride, their ego, and of course, their greatest God gift,"

The thought that the latter was speaking about her brother crossed her mind, but the words, the way the Japanese was speaking made her kill the thought of it.

Sana : "Either it was the God gift, or those manipulator brains just vanished the thought of women having physical strength equivalent to them, and then the genetics stopped promoting having as strong body as them."

Every word, though wasn't that deep, but accurate, just Xeroxing in Tzuyu's head, she just forgot every worry of her, just the words, the feelings.

Sana : "So, here. Of all the places, where males are busy harassing the males, women are busy loving their women, I come here to be myself, no one's watching here, everyone's living here"

The thoughts were so magnificent to the Taiwanese, she like this kind of conversation, meaningful, something from which she can learn, something valuable, and at this exact moment she decided to, she freed herself from every emotion for Sana, the desire, the "hormonal disbalance", the attraction, liberated from all these, she decided to fall for the thoughts of Sana, just like how the world did, how each fan of hers did.

Sana : "ANDDDD... my second point~"

There was a sudden shift in her tone, the soft, sober tone now suddenly became energetic.

Sana : "There's a letter called 'B', in the abrivation of LGBTQIA+, and that stands for Bis-"

Tzuyu : "Yes yes I know, I'm not dumb. Bisexual"

Sana : "Good, that's who I am. You don't need to worry, your brother knows, and respects it. Such a gentleman he is"

Not even a minute ago, she was busy insulting every male on this planet and now, back to her sweet loving self.

But again, it just felt like another thing that she just adored in the older women, the sense of acceptance. The way sana so boldly accepted who she is, who she loves, how the person she is with actually feels like to be with.

Another reason to not to fell for sana : She's expressive for everyone to everyone, whereas, I am, expressing myself is harder than picking a mountain with my index finger.

It was a casual look, a casual innocent turn to look at the latter, just to know what the Japanese is doing, and the moment Tzuyu turned her head to look at Sana, it was like the whole world planned everything against her, she found herself getting stopped by the sun. Sana's warm eyes, looking in Tzuyu's, it's like a way to her heart, to her soul. She's losing it again, she is losing every strong will to not develop that feeling for latter.

It was hard, and uncontrollably difficult to avoid the turmoil inside her. She just can't breath the same air as Minatozaki Sana.

Tzuyu : "Its getting late, shall I drop you home?"