7

Sana : "Which new movie did you want to watch?"

With a confused look Tzuyu looked at Sana.

Tzuyu : "Mark said, there's a new movie you wanted to watch"

Sana : "I barely could keep myself updated with movies, there's none"

She took the last sip of water, and continued.

Sana : "He said, there's some new movie you'd like to watch"

Tzuyu : "I don't like movies"

Shocked, Sana coughed sarcastically.

Sana : "There's no one who doesn't like movies"

The Taiwanese just casually shrugged. She could see the conversation shifting to another topic.

Though Sana started making an air list and explaining more in a flexing manner, how good movies are, "benefits" of movies and stuff, Tzuyu let her thoughts wander to her brother.

She knows why her brother sent his girlfriend on a weekday here. She wish it would've been related to creating or developing bonding and a friendly chemistry between them, but unfortunately it isn't the case.

Sana is here not because he wanted them to spend some time together, but rather he wanted to be with Tzuyu - without being actually there for her. So he acted discreetly and sent his spy, Minatozaki Sana, with an additional point that the spy is unaware about the mission she's been sent on and moreover is unaware about the fact that she's a spy for him at this moment.

Tzuyu : "I'm going to bed. If you feel like watching TV its easy to operate, feel like eating something - go ahead, you can do whatever you want to, just... don't burn my house down and wake me up... the one on the left is the guest room, take your comfort there"

Tzuyu was so drowning in her own thoughts, her own conclusions, that she didn't noticed she cut off Sana while the Japanese was speaking. The elder one was stopped in the mid way while she was conveying her feelings, her thoughts.

Though Sana just nodded, she felt bad. The way Tzuyu treated her or is treating her. There's no doubt Sana always got pillow under her head when it comes to love, so, having someone this bitter by her side, even for few minutes bums her out. It's like her energy is being stuck to her body and failing to come out.

>>>>

The hall filled with basic humours actions and lines, as some animated characters jumped on the screen. The Japanese drifted into sleep just a few minutes ago, while the first episode of cartoon she played haven't even reached to its twenty-eight minute timer.

But, she never really watched the cartoon. She was just sitting on the sofa, which, by the way, slowly kept pulling her closer and closer, resulting her to lay on the sofa while her eyes fixated on the characters.

The words like the crushing of a dry leaf in a basketball court filled with loud music and a lot of dancing legs, celebrating the victory on it. She couldn't stop thinking about the Taiwanese behaviour.

Mark is a person who cares about everyone, who thinks twice before even sneezing just to make sure no one would get hurt from it, emotionally or mentally. But Tzuyu, Tzuyu on the other hand, filled with just selfishness in an ice caged body, her reflexes made just to hurt the person near her.

Though she never wanted it, she never thought about it, yet, she fell asleep while thinking of her boyfriend's sister.

And when Tzuyu came out of her room, for two things- first to scream at Sana and asking her to lower the fucking volume and second to have something to drink. Her mind is way too messed up and after all it's gonna be 14 December just after a few hours. The simple date, just another pair of digits way too normal for us, triggers the Taiwanese, trolls the cold emotions of the Taiwanese every year. From the last three years she is nothing but a fucked up beggar for the love she lost, the memories which started to fade from her mind, the photos buried deep inside her closet. She couldn't bring herself back to look at them, to be torn against everything again, to be a ripped piece of paper again, to be lonely of love again.

Leaving her room and directly entering the kitchen, acting oblivious to the presence of the latter sleeping on her sofa.

The Taiwanese who almost forgot there's a person sleeping in her living room, she casually let her eyes roam until it landed onto Sana.

The latter half rolled up, the body language of a person who was feeling cold, rolling her eyes Tzuyu went into her room, kept the two bottles of alcohol and a wine on her bed, then went straight to the guest room, pulling out the blanket and again going towards the Japanese.

She swiftly yet gently crawled the blanket up to Sana's neck, and unintentionally let her eyes get in contact with Sana's. The Japanese who just went into her dreamland was soon awakened by the touch of blanket covering her body. Half drunk Tzuyu couldn't keep herself fully mute.

She slowly lift her body, exaggeratingly making sure she doesn't wake Sana and to make sure that she's quiet, the Taiwanese loudly hushed.

Tzuyu : "Shhh Tzuyu"

And then she continued to make her way towards her room. Dumbfounded, Sana layed in the sofa, thinking and thinking about the warmth she just felt with the blanket given by Tzuyu.

Her thoughts of Tzuyu were soon labelled as 'hormonal midnight thoughts' as she pushed herself against the sofa, trying her best to get endulged in that soft fabric, her sleep screaming her name to get devatoted in it and as she left everything, felt her body becoming lighter and lighter a loud thud from across the hall, from Tzuyu's room filled her ear and mind making her process wait for just a second and then hearing another exaggerated word from the Taiwanese.

Tzuyu : "Ouch!! Fuck this carpet"

The tone of the younger one was way too visible to ignore, the pain was shown in it. Realising - Sana pushed the warmth or in the materialistic world, famously named as blanket, and jogged towards the room.

Sana : "Tzuyu?"