Prologue...

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Doctor Robotnik, better known as Doctor Eggman, was seen at his base, in his personal room the scientist was sitting looking at the stars while regretting that one more of his plans had gone down the drain, totally destroyed and annihilated by non...

Doctor Robotnik, better known as Doctor Eggman, was seen at his base, in his personal room the scientist was sitting looking at the stars while regretting that one more of his plans had gone down the drain, totally destroyed and annihilated by none other than Sonic. and his annoying little group of friends.

Doctor Eggman was tired of it all, of always losing to the blue hedgehog. The mustachioed could say that Sonic was the bane of his life and he had already lost count of how many times he had tried to get rid of this plague and in all of them he had failed miserably. After all, Sonic had friends and allies and in the end he always had the Chaos Emeralds to help him beat anyone.

But what could he do about it? His machines were always defeated and destroyed, even Metal Sonic who was his best robot had already been defeated over and over again. And it didn't matter if Eggman tried to hide or take the Emeralds for himself, as in the end Sonic always managed to have them with him.

Eggman turned his gaze to the stars and soon remembered his grandfather, Doctor Gerald Robotnik, a great scientist like himself, the creator of Project Shadow, Shadow the Hedgehog, one of the most powerful beings in existence. Eggman was fascinated by how his Grandfather had been able to create such a powerful life form.

Dr. Eggman: If I had an ally like Shadow on my side things would definitely be different. Grandpa, I wish I could create something as powerful as what you created.

He thought for a moment about what he had said and an idea came to his mind when a firefly lit up above the scientist's head playing the role of the light bulb of ideas.

Dr. Eggman: Eureka! That's it! How did not i think of this before!? I myself will create an ally so powerful that neither Sonic with the emeralds nor anyone else will be a match for him!

The mustachioed got up from his chair and left his room in a happy mood and excited by the ideas flowing through his mind.

Dr. Eggman: Orbot! Cubot! Come here!

The two said robots immediately appeared rushing to meet their leader as they ended up bumping into each other. The two stopped in front of the doctor bowing to the doctor himself.

Orbot: Yes, Doctor Robotnik?

Cubot: How can we be useful sir?

Dr. Eggman: Start preparations! Track down the Master Emerald and the other seven Chaos Emeralds! Locate Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow! We have a lot of work ahead!

Cubot: Yes sir!

Orbot: Right now sir!

The two robots then hurriedly leave to carry out the orders given to him while Doctor Eggman starts tinkering with his computers, making plans for his new creation. He then gains a devilish grin on his face as he cackles.

Dr. Eggman: Wait until you see Sonic. You'll soon see how brilliant I can be! Soon, you and your nosy friends will have a challenge you'll never be able to beat! *laughs* Muhahahahahaha!

As he said this several of his machines were seen working to build a type of capsule while one of the holographic maps flashed showing several points where you could see the location of the seven Chaos Emeralds, the Master Emerald on the floating Angel Island and the exact location of Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow.

Dr. Eggman: Let's start Project Aaron! Get ready Sonic and Cia!