It's alive!

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

A week has passed since Doctor Eggman began preparations for his new project.

In the laboratory we see the mustachioed scientist accompanied by his two robot assistants. Robotnik was checking things to see if everything was ready while Orbot and Cubot had their clipboards at hand.

Dr. Eggman: How's the cloning pod?

Orbot: Checked and ready to go, sir.

Dr. Eggman: Perfect. And the chambers to absorb the energy of the Emeralds?

Cubot: All ready, sir.

Dr. Eggman: Perfect.

The doctor then walks to the main capsule which was surrounded by seven smaller ones and one medium-sized one that was just above the main one. The mustachioed looked through the glass of the seven capsules to find six Chaos Emeralds, each in its own capsule.

The doctor fiddled with his mustache before speaking thoughtfully.

Dr. Eggman: How's the search for the last Chaos Emerald going?

Cubot: Metal Sonic went to find her, sir.

Orbot: In fact, according to the radar, he should already be on his way back.

One of the computer screens then shows a Metal Sonic icon along with an Emerald approaching the base. Doctor Eggman earns a smile from this before speaking.

Dr. Eggman: Perfect. With the seven Chaos Emeralds already in my possession, the only thing left to complete my plan is to find Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles and steal the Master Emerald *laughs*.

One of the room's doors opens to reveal the metallic hedgehog carrying the missing Emerald in one hand, Metal starts walking towards his creator before reaching out and handing him the cosmic gem while speaking in his cold robotic voice.

Metal Sonic: Doctor Robotnik, the last Chaos Emerald was acquired without interruption.

The mustachioed grinned before picking up the emerald, walking over to one of the small, empty capsules and placing it in its proper place.

Dr. Eggman: That's perfect! Thanks to the system I created to hide the emeralds' energy, Sonic and his friends won't be able to find or track them!

The doctor then walks over to one of the computers before starting to fiddle with the controls.

Dr. Eggman: *laughs* Now all that's left is the Master Emerald! Activate the Miniature Buzz Bomber Badniks and send them to where Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles are. Metal Sonic, you will go to Angel Island to get the Master Emerald, but only after I get what I want from Knuckles! The other Badniks can go after Sonic and Shadow and don't come back without having done their job!

Metal Sonic nodded before heading out of the base to be followed by three tiny robot bees. Upon leaving the Base, two of the Miniature Buzz Bombers flew away to fulfill their task, leaving only one who followed Metal Sonic as the robot flew towards the floating island.

Doctor Eggman watched everything with his evil, victorious smile.

Dr. Eggman: Everything is going as planned *laughs*.

Somewhere far away, Shadow the Hedgehog was seen on top of a mountain overlooking a vast garden that jutted out from below the mountain with various kinds of flowers of all colors and shapes. Shadow, seeing that, began to ponder his thoughts.