Freedom Fighters

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

We see a beautiful open field as the wind blew the grass to the side and the trees moved as the sun shone in the sky. We see our blue hedgehog Sonic lying on his back facing the sky as he relaxes while filling the air with freedom and calm.

???: (radio) Sonic, can you hear me?

Sonic opens his eyes and sits up and takes out his radio and calls out to him.

Sonic: *smiles* Hey Shad, what's up?

Shadow: (radio) Don't call me that worm! Anyway, we need you back on base.

Sonic: Why? What is happening?

Shadow: (radio) Team Chaotix has returned with a Chaos Emerald.

Sonic: That's great.

Shadow: (radio) And they brought someone. Apperley say this guy uses the powers of Chaos to defeat a large army of Eggman's robots.

Sonic: It looks almost similar to someone dosing it.

Shadow: (radio) Shut up and get over here as fast as you can. He is awake and in a cell.

Sonic: Did you really need to lock the guy in a cell?

Shadow: (radio) We don't know who he is and what powers he might have, so it's necessary that we put him there in case he tries something.

Sonic: Well, I like new friends, so I get there ASAP.

Shadow: (radio) Okay, Shadow hangs up.

Shadow interrupts when Sonic gets up and stretches while thinking to himself.

Sonic: (thinking) Shadow as usual, always serious and emo. I still wonder who this new guy is? Well better go and meet him maybe he's like me and probably has someone else to talk to. Anyway, I have to go fast.

He then runs at top speed as he goes back to see who this new guy is and what he knows.

About that...

We see Aaron in a cell as he grabs the bars of the cell trying to call someone to find out where he is.

Aaron: Hey! Is there someone here!? Where am I?! What did they do to my Chaos Emerald?!

He then proceeds to rake the iron bars with his claws to make even more noise.

Aaron: Help! I can't take it anymore! I have to get out of here! I can't get stuck like this! Let me go! And my prisoner rights?! You have to say that I have the right to remain silent! NO ONE SAID ANYTHING UNTIL NOW!!!

???: He arrives! Shut up you irritant! You have the right to remain silent, what it seems you don't have is that ability! Stay quiet! It's giving me a headache!

Then a black hedgehog with red stripes walks to Aaron's cell and turns to face him.