Robot Factory - Act 2

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Previously on Villain or Hero...

The Freedom Fighters discover Dr. Eggman's Robotization Factory in full operation and, determined to put an end to the house of horrors, they decide to attack the base that same night, but without anyone suspecting, Aaron puts his spy mission into practice. when he warns Metal Sonic about the fighters' invasion plan. The Combatants' invasion goes well and the infiltration team made up of Sonic, Sally, Sticks and Aaron manage to successfully enter the base, but after destroying the power generator and freeing the prisoners, the group ends up being captured by Badniks and taken prisoner by they. Will the four Combatants be able to escape this mess?

At the moment...

In a secret room in the basement of the robotization base, four capsules could be seen next to each other, inside them were Sonic, Sally, Sticks and finally Aaron. The four were trapped with their arms and legs chained by extremely strong handcuffs to prevent them from escaping.

It didn't take long for the first of them to wake up and this one turned out to be Aaron, who was slowly opening his eyes.

The greenish one felt his head feel a little heavy as his blurry and darkened vision began to return little by little as he looked around feeling a little dizzy.

Aaron: Is it morning already...?

He soon opened his eyes and quickly shook his head to clear the dizziness and tried to rub his eyes, but found himself unable to do so. Confused by that, the boy looked at his arms only to see that they were motionless as they were trapped in handcuffs just like his legs.

The Hedgehog Echidna tried to free himself using his super speed and super strength, but this soon proved in vain as he saw that nothing had any effect on the restrictions that kept him imprisoned.

Aaron: Is that so? There is no prison in the world that can hold me!

He then clenched his fist tightly as he began to channel energy into blasting the handcuffs and escaping his prison, but soon stopped when he noticed the other three unconscious trapped in their own pods next to him.

Aaron knew he could explode the restraints holding him, but it would be too dangerous to do so knowing he could hurt Sonic, Sally, or Sticks. Allowing himself to let out a long tired sigh, he began to think about what he would do and that was when a voice called him.

Dr. Eggman: Don't bother.

Turning his face towards the voice he could see his creator with a devilish smile on his face.

Aaron: Dr. Eggman? What was that?

Dr. Eggman: Metal Sonic warned me about your message earlier and I must tell you, you did very well in warning me that the Combatants were coming to attack this factory. I had a lot of time to prepare and I managed to get exactly who I wanted!

He then walks around the capsules where Sonic and Sally were as he looked at them devilishly.

Dr. Eggman: The annoying Hedgehog who always pokes his nose in my plans and the Resistance Leader who futilely tries to fight my forces. *laughs* Aaron my boy, you did great! On a scale of 1 to 10 you are an 11! *laughter*

Aaron: Uh, thank you sir.

Dr. Eggman: I see you also brought the crazy Badger, she can't compare to Sonic, but the traps that this irritant makes always bother me, it's good you brought her here.