Ride and a New Friend

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

After finding his newest creation, Dr. Eggman had taken Aaron to a lab to run some tests on him and check that all was well with his new project. Aaron was seen sitting at a table while Orbot and Cubot helped their creator with the boy's checkup.

Orbot: His temperature is normal sir.

Cubot: Heartbeat is steady and the Chaos energy in it is well controlled.

Orbot: His body skeleton is made of the same material as Emeralds and ten times stronger, and he seems to be doing fine.

Cubot: I think we can say that he has an iron health.

Dr. Eggman: That's excellent! It looks like everything is ok. How does Aaron feel?

Aaron: I'm fine I think. But doctor?

Dr. Eggman: Yes?

Aaron: What am I exactly?

Dr. Eggman: You are my greatest creation. I created you with the DNA of other beings, you are a Hedgehog Echidna.

Aaron: You raised me, didn't you? So... I'm not real?

Dr. Eggman: But of course it is.

Aaron: But if I was created with someone else's DNA, doesn't that make me a clone?

Dr. Eggman: Well... in a way.

Aaron's gaze dropped at that, the idea of ​​being just a copy of someone saddened and terrified him, he then returned his gaze to his hands to see the claws protruding from his knuckles before asking.

Aaron: Why do I have claws on my hands?

Dr. Eggman: Uh, because they're part of your body.

Aaron: They said my skeleton is made of crystal, shouldn't it be made of bones?

Dr. Eggman: It should, but that's to make you stronger.

Aaron: Stronger? Why?

Dr. Eggman: To fulfill your destiny, your goal. Destroy Sonic and his friends!

Aaron: Who is Sonic? Wait, Metal Sonic doesn't have that name?

Dr. Eggman: Sonic is an evil that has been causing me problems for a long time, I created you to destroy him and destroy anyone who tries to stop me. Metal Sonic is a robotic copy of Sonic that I created for the same purpose, but he failed to do that. You will understand with time.

Aaron was even more crestfallen when he thought that his reason for existing was to destroy something, but if this Sonic was evil then there shouldn't be a problem isn't it, not to mention he didn't want to disappoint his creator.

His thoughts were cut short when Metal Sonic entered the room carrying a pair of gloves and a pair of brown sneakers with him. The robot walked up to Aaron before handing him the items.

Metal Sonic: Here, put this.

Aaron: For me?

Metal just looked at him with his cold red eyes and nodded in response. Aaron gained a smile from that before picking up his things and talking happily.

Aaron: It's the first gift I get in my life. Thank you brother.

Metal watched him for a moment, it was the first time anyone had ever thanked him for something and he couldn't understand or process why, but he felt happier about it.