Rule 11: Jalifornia is banned

"What the [speaks New York] are you wearing, California?"

California brought his sunglasses down so he could look over them at New York. Then brought them back to their usual resting position. "It's called fashion New York. You should look it up sometime."

New York crossed his arms. He said a few more words that need to be censored. He'll show California fashion. He was the fashion capital of the country. The Top Global Fashion Capital of the Decade! He didn't earn that for his senses to be assaulted with California's heinous outfit.

Texas walked into the room, texting on his phone and drinking from his Buc-ee's cup. Ignoring Louisiana and Florida following behind him. When he finally looked up, he did a spit take at what he saw. "Hwhat in tarnation?"

California was in an interesting outfit. He was wearing a strapless floor length gown. That wasn't what offended Texas or New York though. (After a one night bonding exercise, all the states had gotten a chance to try on outfits they usually wouldn't wear. It got everybody a lot more comfortable with the idea of cross-dressing.)

What had them offended was that the dress was completely denim. Like, completely, denim. There was a pearl belt on the dress. And atop California's hat was a denim cowboy hat.

Texas nearly had a heart attack when he realized. A cowboy hat, being treated so horribly. To be covered in denim. He ran out of the room to find Wyoming. They needed to come up with a plan to destroy the abomination.

"Mais sha, I dink yer jean drawer spit up on you." Louisiana said. He honestly wasn't sure what he was looking at.

"Oh my god it's hideous." Florida laughed. "I love it. World! Say hello to Jalifornia!"

California laughed. He threw his arms into the air. "Jalifornia is here!"

New York groaned and muttered something about his bat.

----

To New York's dismay, that was not the only appearance of the newly dubbed "Jalifornia". He had the misfortune of running into him again a few weeks later. And the outfit choice was just as bad. It didn't even make any sense!

California- sorry, Jalifornia - was wearing jean pants and a simple blue crop top. But he also had on a corset. Made of denim. A jean corset. A jorset.

It was awful. Just downright disgusting. New York couldn't believe he had to be the one to witness this. And without his bat to back him up.

New York tried to ignore it. Tried to just walk by the couch and California. But as he passed by California, he saw what the man was researching on his laptop.

More denim clothing.

That couldn't happen. It couldn't be allowed. New York forced California's laptop shut and grabbed it. He took off down the hall, ignoring the shouts behind him. He knew California was following, but luckily New York was faster.

He slid into Gov's office like a baseball player sliding into home. New York pushed himself off the ground and slammed California's laptop onto Gov's desk. A few papers flew off the desk from the gust of air. Gov just sighed as his work was interrupted.

"Ya can't let him buy this. Block his credit card. His wifi. Confiscate his laptop and phone. I don't care. Just use yer government overreach powers and save us."

Gov side-eyed New York and he opened the laptop. It wasn't often that he came to Gov with requests like this. No states really came to him with requests like this. He looked at what was on the screen and blinked in shocked confusion.